[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 000.png (150 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
000.png
150 KB, 640x958
SCUM.
>>
>>134754381
Never seen this side of her before. Why does SCUMâ„¢ touch a nerve with Tomo?
>>
>>134754381
NTR
>>
File: 1434915216452.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1434915216452.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>134754857
>>
>>134754857
This was my first thought.
>>
>>134754381
She's still angry she didn't beat that molester in the train when she had the chance.
>>
>>134754381

I don't know why but but that slight touch of extra detail in the lips and eyes on the third panel makes her look so much better than normal.
>>
>>134754381
Guy's gonna turn out to be gay and hiding the fact by being a womanizer. He'll see Tomo being all dykeish and be all

>"I think its amazing you too are strong enough to be so open. Others do something stupid like pretend to be something their not.
>Tomo blushes surprised and embarrassed
>Brown girl blushes and is added to Tomo's harem
>>
>>134757857
Its going to turn out to be Jun.
He treats girls he meets like he treats Tomo, and they think he is hitting on them.
When they tell him to bug off, then he treats them like Misuzu and they think he is bullying them for revenge.
>>
>>134754381
So Tomo inherited her Dads over inflated sense of justice?
>>
[SPRAY] soon, fellow anons.
>>
File: Ah.jpg (19 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
Ah.jpg
19 KB, 255x197
>>134758637
She inherited his simple-mindedness.
>>
>>134758685
>Why are the [spray] comics always brought up?
>Looks up and notice the author's name
>O-oh my...

Is a [spray] doujin even possible? My dick might not survive it.
>>
>tomo will never look at you that way and make fun of your pathetic dick

why live
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.