[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One punch man theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: OPM.png (123 KB, 200x272) Image search: [Google]
OPM.png
123 KB, 200x272
So I got to thinking about something... Saitama trains every day with his normal rituals, and that's fine and dandy, right? But what about this: He's got a secret power that he doesn't know about.

> Every monster he kills, he gets their strength, and he's killed so many that he's become nearly unstoppable.
>>
>>134742822
Fuck off back to /v/ you underage retard.
>>
>>134742822
>theories
Right, so general thread?

>...
Kill yourself.
>>
>>134742822
No he just did something that you cant do faggot
Git gud
>>
File: totally not original.jpg (40 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
totally not original.jpg
40 KB, 375x305
>>134743086
>>
>>134742822
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?
>>
>>134742822

For your sake, I'll assume you're serious.

The comic already confirmed the source of his power comes from breaking his limiter: He was always supposed to be a salaryman, so when he broke free of that level, he had ridiculous possibility for growth. Other characters have pushed or broken their limiter, but they were intended to be heros, so they had far less opportunity to capitalize on the changed "capacity"

That's it. Don't forget pushups and the 10 k runs.
>>
>>134745692
So if the people destined to be heroes became salarymen they would be ultra rich???
>>
File: best hero of all time.jpg (18 KB, 422x266) Image search: [Google]
best hero of all time.jpg
18 KB, 422x266
>>134745692
>>134746288

No limiter bullshit, but still. Saitama is a metaphor about breaking the own limits just for the sake of breaking them. People usually corrupts their own goals with poor intentions, feeding their own egos, and soon enough they are ironically holden by the same intentions, being incapable to go further.

Saitama broke his limits motivated by his own will and nature. He didn't want to be the best, the strongest or the more famous, he only wanted to fit in his world the best way possible and decided to be an hero as a hobby.
All the other heroes have their flaws and/or just don't want to go further, accepting reality as it is. Saitama has no flaw to impede him, maybe he is sometimes jelly of Genos, but in fact he doesn't give a fuck.

His strongest power is not his punch, but is his humility.
>>
>>134746288
I suppose this explains why sweet mask is rich and famous. He has the best of both worlds.
>>
tfw a crustacean caused the most broken character in anime
>>
>>134742822
Saitama is Megaman confirmed. You heard it here first, people.
>>
File: pqalitd31dyoecaxmnvy.png (568 KB, 1276x1440) Image search: [Google]
pqalitd31dyoecaxmnvy.png
568 KB, 1276x1440
>>134746825
>the most broken character in anime

nah
>>
>>134742822
He is a hero who can beat any monster with one punch.
Where do his powers come from? He gained them through training.

That is it. The jokes and story revolve a lot around this. And it works.
>>
>>134745692
The limiter shit was theorized by one fucking minor character. It's pure postulation and this other shit about other characters breaking their limit but having less potential is entirely your gay fucking headcanon. Go back to gaia.
>>
>>134746912
If Onii-sama is the most broken character then he wouldn't have trouble beating anyone in his universe but that's not the case now is it?
>>
>>134746738
>His strongest power is not his punch, but is his humility.
that's deep
>>
File: 1441906521253.png (161 KB, 872x685) Image search: [Google]
1441906521253.png
161 KB, 872x685
I think he will 1 hit stuff and thats it. Not really deep and gets boring but thats what will happen because thats the joke.
>>
>>134742822
Blast is a nuke

Like literally. Probably strong enough to blow up the planet itself
>>
>>134742822
>>>/vg/
>>
>>134746738
Doesn't explain the hair loss and impotence though.
>>
>>134747437
thats character design
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.