[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should one of them have died? https://youtu.be/m6ZJw9AKKvk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: MS.png (498 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
MS.png
498 KB, 500x273
Should one of them have died?

https://youtu.be/m6ZJw9AKKvk
>>
No, Also the soundtrack is amazing.
>>
>>134737443
No
>>
File: Fuu.png (211 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
Fuu.png
211 KB, 500x589
Yes.
>>
File: thumb.php.png (239 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
thumb.php.png
239 KB, 700x290
I think it's bullshit especially in Jin's case that both walked away unscathed.

The ending felt a little empty because of it.
>>
the soundtrack really is fucking incredible.
>>
>>134737561
this
>>
>>134737602
That ending scene though was something amazing.
>>
>>134737443
at least one of them
>>
>>134737561
If that character died the whole show's ending would of felt even more awkward, unless Mugen and Jin also died in some crazy twist-ending.
>>
I would have said yes a few years ago, but Zankyou no Terror ended up doing that and it was shit.
>>
>>134737443
They should have fucked. Seriously all that time traveling with a huge slut and they spent the entire time arguing and shit instead of trying to fuck her. The homolust got really ridiculous at times.
>>
>>134737602
This.

In ep 1 they established that they are fine with dying for an ideal. It ended with them getting a chance to do that but they survived inexplicably.

Mugen fought the 3 brothers to the point that they suicide bombed him for the victory.

Jin used a suicide attack to kill his opponent.

Both showing their determination. From this Mugen could have maybe survived but Jin really should have died, the fact he didn't makes it seem like he didn't commit to his final attack which really goes against his character.
>>
>>134739013
It's all in your head you gay guy, Mugen even threatened to rape Fuu. Jin was gay or asexual tho
>>
Neither should have died, because the incredibly powerful ending where they just part ways then couldn't occur.
>>
>>134737443
yeah, jin should of died. i love jin, but him living at the end seemed bullshit
the final fights were intense as fuck though, i was legit scared
>>
Jin's death could've symbolized the end of the samurai.

heavy-handed but effective.
>>
>>134739529
honestly that was a perfect ending, seeing them walk away. But watching Mugen and Jin escape death really pissed me off. Watching that happended switched my emotions pretty quickly
>>
Fun fact: Watanabe was originally going to kill both of them off.
>>
>>134737443
Mugen should have gotten fatally wounded in the final battle and limped out of the area before falling and proclaiming, "Bang", or something like that.
>>
WHAT WERE JIN AND FUU TALKING ABOUT BY THE RIVER
>>
>>134739256
jin fell in love with that one brothel chick though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.