[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when if you find out your waifu is used goods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What do you do when if you find out your waifu is used goods?
>>
>>134736412
Kill her and sudoku
>>
Sodoku her ass.
>>
>>134736412
Tell Batfags that Shinobu was already used goods long before she met Seishiro and that the title Kizumonogatari should have been the biggest hint that she was indeed already used goods from a metaphor standpoint.
>>
You either become a kek or get a new waifu. That's it.
>>
>>134736605
>Kizumono
Yap, even the title says she's a fucking used trash shite.
>>
>centuries old vampire

Does anyone actually expect a character like that to be a virgin? Vampires, who are inherently sexual creatures? It's kind of on the fucking label.

Doesn't stop them from being great.
>>
File: 3d2.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
3d2.png
407 KB, 570x489
You put her where she belongs.
>>
Rough, but loving, sex until her body can't live without my semen.
>>
>>134736412
means she's experienced
and experienced women know their shit
>>
Wash her hair and share a tub with her
Then ask her to track down your feverish older little sister by her smell
>>
File: evil.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
DIVORCE
>>
Why is monkey so based

Damn son
>>
Why everyone in this board are so fucking purityfags?
>>
>>134736412
Depends. If she feels bad about it and loves me, i kill myself.
If she doesn't i kill her.
I like tragedy.
>>
>>134739492
Because you touch yourself at night complaining about it?
>>
>>134739492
Because it's the best you fucking swine
>>
>>134739492
Because wanting used goods doesn't make sense.
>>
>>134736605
She literally calls Mr Samurai her first
>>
>>134739492
Slut shaming exists for a reason. Those bitches won't behave themselves if you don't have standards.
>>
>>134740154

Can someone remind me what happens in spoilers

I know araragi kills the first but forgot what Shinobu does in terms of hiding or meeting him
>>
>>134736489
This desu senpai
>>
>>134736412
I can't believe I actually thought Shinobu was the best girl of this show. Stupid whore.
>>
>>134739492
Basically in real life men always want pure virgin girls, it's a biological fact that men are more attracted to them. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in the real world so it's more of a bonus than an actual requirement to date someone.

2D waifus are supposed to be the epitome of perfect girls for any man, they are pretty as fuck with no flaws and will always love you. Since they're already so unrealistic making them non-virgins is dumb. It just ruins the fact that they're a 10/10 waifu for you.

Also used goods are gross. Who would want to stick their penis in a hole where another man has sticked their penis? That's gay.
>>
>>134740287
>will always love you
Not really.
>>
>>134740287
>Who would want to stick their penis in a hole where another man has sticked their penis?
NTRfags.
>>
>>134736412
Who gives a fuck, main is a fag anyways.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.