[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spirit Circle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: spirit-circle-5399089.jpg (177 KB, 728x1046) Image search: [Google]
spirit-circle-5399089.jpg
177 KB, 728x1046
Holy shit this was beautiful.

Thank you /a/ I felt like I needed this in my life.

Does anybody want to discuss it?
>>
File: 000.jpg (165 KB, 845x1200) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
165 KB, 845x1200
>>134734112
Houtaro best boy
>>
/a/ would rather discuss haremshit
>>
i really enjoy this author's works
>>
>>134734112
Dam right anon. That story was good as fuck, kept me up till 9am reading it in one go.
Also, Fortuna did nothing wrong.
>>
>>134737459
He found love and tossed it away mang.

>>134736321
I know he wrote Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. How is that by the way? I've been wanting to read it.
>>
>>134737819
It is /a/'s beloved.
>>
>>134735413
That's not Lafelle.
>>
>>134736237
Pls.

Its one of the better manga out there right now. Similar to Tsugumomo as they both started slow but got me hooked.
>>
>>134736237
That's not the problem. Spirit Circle was discussed extensively before CR came in and started dishing out chapters in shit quality, with the actual good scans and translations staying a few months late, this caused a division in the reader base, those who read and discussed the shit quality and those who waited the good quality scans, avoiding the threads fearing spoilers. Time passed and now it has fallen into relative obscurity.
>>
>>134737936
>Lafelle
Wasn't he the guy he accidentally the entire earth?
>>
who had the saddest story /a/?

I think it was Flors. Nothing really happened to him but he spent his life wasting away. It wasn't until he was about to die that he realized that the people who loved him were right there.
>>
>>134737819

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is really good, Sengoku Youko is worth reading also
>>
>>134734112
>was
wait, did it end while I wasn't paying attention?
>>
>>134741816
Nah it's still ongoing
>>
>>134740101
I agree. The way he died alone, forgotten and with nobody to even call his name hit me hard.
>>134738856
That was his brother's fault.
>>
>mangareader
Not anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.