[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished the first part. is the second one worth destroying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: CmtAR7H.jpg (573 KB, 1824x1300) Image search: [Google]
CmtAR7H.jpg
573 KB, 1824x1300
Just finished the first part. is the second one worth destroying the ending of the first? I mean it had such great closure that it feels bad to read the other part

Well /a/? are you as admirable as that little ant?
>>
File: Kurosawa.png (82 KB, 751x586) Image search: [Google]
Kurosawa.png
82 KB, 751x586
>>134733823
> Is the second one worth destroying the ending of the first?
No, its not.
Its like FKMT wanted to make a manga about hobos but wasnt confident enough to make a new character so it used Kurosawa.

>Spoiler
Thats something you only ask yourself at the end of your life.
>>
Didnt read and never will read the second part
>>
It's not worth it, no. But it is worth knowing that FKMT confirmed Kurosawa was a live long before the sequel ever started, so there's that.
The sequel has some high points and low points, it isn't very different from the early parts of the first manga. It just isn't nearly as impactful overall, although some of the scenes are still quite good. I particularly liked the stuff around when Kurosawa leaves the hospital, and the first few chapters are funny.
>>
>Hox
>ZAWAnons
>[TAL] Scanlations
Which one /a/?
>>
>>134733823
the second part made me want to die, should have a CW as its a really really bad gag manga
>>
I thought ANT end was good but then I read the ending chapters of TEN which pretty much summed up Fukumoto's philosophy of life and ANT end seemed underwhelming then. Didn't bother with the sequel because every fukumoto manga is pretty much exactly the same.
>>
>>134734379
There's only one group doing different chapters, retard. This isn't some weekly shonen that gets multiple groups competing for it.
>>
>>134733934
This. Fuck the second part. Kurosawa died, move one.
>>
There's some hilarious stuff in the sequel. Tsundere Kojiemon and the Guevara-worshipping hobo are about as funny as Kurosawa vs the wrestlers.
>>
>>134734907
sure but it didn't really need to devalue the ending of the first. Fukumoto should have just made Sensei the main character.
>>
I really want to read Kurosawa but damn I get too depressed whenever I try, I think it hits too close to home.

What should I do?
>>
File: kurosawa tarou.jpg (401 KB, 900x1335) Image search: [Google]
kurosawa tarou.jpg
401 KB, 900x1335
>>134735429
Become a man and read it.
>>
>>134733823
No you aren't as admirable kurosawa, you're just a stupid fuck up like every character your shit mangaka writes, with the mcs of a couple stories who are perfect in every way
>>
>>134733949
I think the angry little water guy is a great character
>>
>>134736430
>that chapter where he defends the doll

I can't believe I got so upset over a traffic doll.
>>
>thread about cute girls doing cute things: the show #192687234t7832492364927342
>397 replies and image limit
>honest-to-god and good manga
>15 replies and 3 images
I fucking hate /a/ so fucking much
>>
File: 400px-Nobuyuki_Fukumoto.jpg (50 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
400px-Nobuyuki_Fukumoto.jpg
50 KB, 400x600
>>134739752
We have FKMT threads all the time fag, lurk more
>>
File: Kaiji so fucked up.png (53 KB, 302x325) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji so fucked up.png
53 KB, 302x325
>>134739752
Didnt OPM taught you anything?
You want to not being able to discuss FKMT cause most of threads devolve into fujoshit circlejerking?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.