[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished parasyte and I don't know any place else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: parasyte10a.png (444 KB, 950x530) Image search: [Google]
parasyte10a.png
444 KB, 950x530
So I just finished parasyte and I don't know any place else to express my feelings but here. I just feel a bit sad over the facts it's all over now. I didn't expect it to be such a short ride.
>>
>>134702377
>I don't know any place else to express my feelings but here.

start blog man. i use it all the time to express my feelings.
>>
>>134702377
Apart from the ending feeling a bit rushed, its a nice, well paced story.
>>
>>134702377
A nicely rounded story that if made today would have had categories of parasyte, power level designations, special abilities of each

I appreciate what it was, modernisation and all.
I also liked Migi's disgust at false nobility that led Shinichi to have a "fuck it" moment and kill gotou.

Parasytes going underground and blending in kind of gives me a feeling of where Tokyo Ghoul will eventually go. To me it didn't feel a cop out as much as part of the theme of adaptation.
>>
>>134702377
>You're Shinichi right?
>You're Shinichi right?
>You're Shinichi right?
>SHINICHI
>SHINICHI
>SHINICHI
>Am i human?
>Am i human?
>Am i human?
Parasyte
>>
>>134702377
>he didn't read the manga
Literally keked by /a/
>>
>>134703754
don't forget
>YAMERO
>KAASAN
>>
>>134702377
>that demon hand
Is this a ripoff of Hell Teacher Nube or something?
>>
>>134706612
>Almost 2018
>Hasn't read Parasyte
Parasyte was released before. And no, it really has nothing to do with your shit.
>>
>>134706704
Shit my mistake
>>
It's fucking shit.
>>
>>134706980
You're a SHIT
>>
>>134707124
Prove it.
>>
>>134702377

the most stressed I've ever been while watching anime
>>
>short
I thought it dragged on in the middle. The first third was amazing though.
>>
>>134702377
I stopped giving a shit when Kanna died.
>>
>http://exhentai.org/g/418102/7159f59399/
Here, more sadness for you.
>>
the ending was literally fucking retarded
yeah, let's fucking let a psychotic mutant monster roam the countryside free and hate fuck/murder the very people i was just earlier trying to save all because i was suddenly hit with some half baked, pretentious sense of moral relativism
>>
Wish it didn't go all Captain Planet at the end but it was a fun read.
>>
>>134708020
Do you mean the stalker chick?Even her dreams were tumblr-tier.I'm glad she died off.She deserved it.
>>
>>134707696
>He hasn't watched kaiji.
>>
>>134708311
?
I guess the panda looks a little sad, but is that it?
>>
> Migi would rather take an eternal nap than put up with another second of Shinichi's bullshit
>>
>>134707133

>>134706980
>>
Awful characters ruined it. Lack of subtlety ruined it. Stupid scenes ruined it. Interesting premise but not much else.

6/10, wouldn't watch again.
>>
>>134702377
Isn't parasyte connected to that one anime where the dude gets a girl on his hand?
>>
>>134702377
watch more anime and fuck off

actually read the manga
>>
>>134710583
>moral relativism

Don't use words you clearly don't know what they mean.
>>
>>134713130
he spared him because it's not his place to judge an alien culture's morals and values and everything deserves to live etc.

how is that NOT moral relativism, kid
>>
>>134712950
The manga is much longer OPizzle.
>>
>>134713378

Sigh not only is he wrong but he assumes I am a kid. I am done with this clown.
>>
>>134713378
>I'm so autistic that I can't stand someone tearing down my favoritist anime
>*sigh* tips fedora
>>
It was an enjoyable show, I'm glad I saw it.
>>
>>134713671
Not even him, but you sound like a real faggot
>>
>>134711034
Watching Kaiji was so stressful I actually got headaches when I watched more than a few episodes.
I loved it.
>>
>>134706612
Actually its a Midory days ripoff
>>
>animefags
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.