[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been curious on smoking because of how it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: afro.png (336 KB, 917x938) Image search: [Google]
afro.png
336 KB, 917x938
have you ever been curious on smoking because of how it's depicted in anime and mango?
>>
>>134695008
but i dont like mangos
>>
you'd have been curious about smoking and made a decision on whether or not way before you watch (and comprehend) anime/manga characters do it.
>>
Smoking makes people look cool, this is an undeniable fact.
>>
>>134695008
Just don't do it, Anon. You'll get addicted and end up regretting it after about ten years when you can't run for shit or do much heavy lifting without being out of breath. Plus the habit's a bitch to kick.
>>
File: Kaito.png (604 KB, 1025x1480) Image search: [Google]
Kaito.png
604 KB, 1025x1480
>>134695008
Never forget smokers have no souls.
>>
It's just an image. In the end all you would get is shitty addiction to smoking cocks and looking like a stupid childish nerd who thinks he's cool.
>>
>>134695287
Done well you look cool as shit.

If you're a jittering mess, then no, you look weird as shit.

All seriousness though, I've considered it. I blame 80s-90s anime.
>>
>>134695008
I don't know the term of having a clean OCD but I legitly feel like throwing up seeing any tobacco ash anywhere.

Don't know why people do it though, literally affects your whole body desu
>>
>>134695889
>Don't know why people do it though, literally affects your whole body desu
This.
Its so unpleasant the first time you do it and its bad for you. Whats the point?
>>
>>134695008
I got other things to waste my money, besides smoking.
What would I care about being cool? I spend most my time off shitposting on /a/
What would I care about calming down? I have a shit ton of comfy in the form of music and anime?
>>
>>134695008
No, mainly due to the fact everyone fucking smokes and I have seen my Dad smoke all of the time when I was younger.
>>
>>134695008
What, you haven't tried smoking before? Unless you're constantly being crushed by legendary amounts of stress it's crap, try it out sometime.
>>
Are you all underage faggots or what?
>>
>>134695889
>>134696809
Fuck off pussies.
>>
>>134695329
God damn this sucked so fucking bad. It had the best loli but the mc was an absolute fucking bystander, it turned super shitty when it tried to get serious, and went full fucking retard when it turned into a TRUTH comercial
>>
hang urself
>>
>>134697224
It's got a decent doujin by henkuma and a lot of fan art at least.
>>
>>134695008
>being so influenced that you'd smoke just cause some person from an anime did it

what a sad little existence
>>
>>134695008
This thread is just bait for the bloggers.
>>
>>134697016
what, you smoke?

smokers making fun of non-smokers for not smoking is the funniest shit.
>>
>>134695008
none
>>
>>134697481
>several decent doujins
Ftfy, but my point still stands
>>
>>134695008
Besides the mangos and animus, it's prevalent in my environment. Tried it, didn't click. Same with drinking.
>>
File: 003.jpg (345 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
345 KB, 838x1200
>>134695008
Cowboy Bebop and Trigun got me to try cigs. Smoked for 3 years after that. I don't blame the shows but they made it look relaxing and cool which during the time it totally was.
>>
>>134695008
Drink is the better vice.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.