[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't she wish for all of his wounds to be healed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1517x850) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1517x850
Why didn't she wish for all of his wounds to be healed?
>>
What the hell is wrong with those chairs?
>>
>>134690126
>2011+4
>not having seen Madoka
>>
>>134690730
Interesting theory. Maybe Kyubey even told her that when she made the wish. I never thought of it that way. That would be an excellent reason for concentrating on just his hand since that's all he's butthurt about.

And no, that faggot didn't deserve it.
>>
Why are they all so asspained that their soul is in the Soul Gem instead of their meatbag bodies? Why the fuck does it matter so much, especially considering it makes them stronger?

Like fuck. There's a whole god damn depression arc on why they aren't human anymore ;____;
>>
>>134689768
It's shit
>>
>>134691346
Is this bait? Not being human isn't something one can easily handle, even if it makes you stronger, you would probably feel like a monster who can't join society anymore
>>
>>134691346
Eastern thought generally places a great amount of importance on the body. Though I think just about anyone would find it pretty disturbing if their self was suddenly detached from their physical form. Couple that shock with being a moody teenager and you get Sayaka.
>>
>>134689768
because that would be good writing
>>
>>134693791
>Not being human
What makes you human? If I became a cyborg a la Ghost in the Shell, am I not human anymore?

>>134693809
>Couple that shock with being a moody teenager
Good point I suppose. Still, see above.
>>
>>134693998
>What makes you human?
There is no single, universal thing that makes someone human. The answer can vary wildly from culture to culture, and even then, beliefs are constantly changing as we discover more about the mind, brain, and body. I hope you're not expecting a 14-year-old to be equipped to think about this in an informed and rational manner.
>>
>>134694199
> I hope you're not expecting a 14-year-old to be equipped to think about this in an informed and rational manner.

And this is exactly why people miss the point of Madoka. QB picks girls from that age group specifically because they CANT think through these things in a rational way and ARENT mentally stable when shit hits the fan. Every character in madoka is in some way mentally unstable and its because they are the best candidates for harvesting emotions from.
>>
>>134694315
Women, am I right, fellas?
>>
>>134694401
Yes.
>>
>>134693791
>Not being human isn't something one can easily handle
>you would probably feel like a monster who can't join society anymore
What the fuck?
Once you got over how ridicilous the soul gem was, there'd be no apparent downsides to it, and no one would ever have to find it.

You remind me of shitty JRPG characters who complain about being strong/attractive because it makes them different from other people.

Beyond first world problems.
>>
>>134689768

Because that wasn't important.

He would walk again; the doctors told him he would walk again.

He would never play again, that was the tragedy, therefore that was her wish.

It wasn't wrong; Sayaka made a good wish, then failed to capitalize on the situation based on some rather naive philosophy.
>>
>>134693586
yeah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.