[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion about Orange, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: orange.jpg (92 KB, 531x708) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
92 KB, 531x708
>>
>>134684685
It was heart-warming.

Made my friend read it (he can't stand shojos), and he was able to finish reading the whole thing. Much impressed.
>>
Never read it, but the impression I got from others was that it was an alright series in a sea of garbage shoujo of similar disposition. Whether or not that makes it good, I don't know sorry.
>>
It's ok, nothing more.
A bit too melodramatic and it lays the whole power of friendship things a bit too thick.
>>
why this is selling so much? the movie has already been released? seems to be a very ordinary series.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 160x90
It's alright. Severely overrated though. The characters are beyond fucking dense, they make this guy look like a genius. It so bad that it basically ruins everything good the series does.
>>
>>134684944
>A bit too melodramatic
This. Like when the girl thinks about give the lunchbox to the boy and the author spends a whole chapter with this, as if it was the greatest dilemma of the world.
>>
>>134685095
>The characters are beyond fucking dense
Say more.
>>
>>134685175
Honestly, the guy is such a drama queen, I would feel conflicted about everything too.
>Thanks for the lunchbox!
>Wait, there's apples? I FUCKING HATE APPLES!
>EVERYONE HATES ME. I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF.
>AGAIN.
>>
>>134684685
Pretty good. Not a masterpiece but it does a lot of things well that many other series often fail at. The only thing that really bugged me was just that one bully who was pretty unnecessary after her introduction.
>>
>>134686471
>it does a lot of things well that many other series often fail at
Examples.
>>
Started out great but really fizzled out after the hiatus. Girls seemed to really like Kakeru for some reason, and it's not like I can't empathize with him feeling guilty about his mom and being depressed, but it still really stained my interest I the manga. Also there was that weird chapter trying to explain the time travel aspect (Bermuda triangle wut), but it felt really weird and ultimately inadequate. Would have preferred the ending to show Suwa's love transcending everything and him winning in all timelines.
>>
>>134685352
do I need to? These characters are impossibly dense. The plot of the manga wouldn't even exist if they weren't so dense because the girl would realize that the solution to all their problems is for her to just date him which she actually wants herself anyways. In fact, he wouldn't have even killed himself if they weren't so dense because he would've seen that she clearly liked him and asked her out.

If you really think about it the plot for this manga is completely broken and stupid, but hey, the arts ok.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.