[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we admit that this arc was not only Bleach's peak b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Rukia_Led_To_Senzaiky .png (309 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
Rukia_Led_To_Senzaiky .png
309 KB, 479x359
Can we admit that this arc was not only Bleach's peak but a standout for the entire genre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEBevNq8Np4
>>
>>134678534
>Bleach's peak
yes
>a standout for the entire genre
Never in a million years.
>>
>>134678534
If only bleach ended at that arc, if only
>>
>>134678534
What genre?
>>
I mean, sure, I loved it, but only because I have a massive fetish for girls being executed, AND for agreeing to it sorta willingly, so my dick was rock hard throughout.

Imagine my disappointment when she didn't die.
>>
>>134678692
Shonen
>>
I seriously hated the entire context of the conflict.
Somehow some super evil genius controlled every little thing to just have the bitch killed, and somehow it is justified using some big ass ceremonial weapon instead of a quick beheading or anything logical over the crime of... what, making a human a shinigami?
>>
File: 31651651.jpg (100 KB, 933x768) Image search: [Google]
31651651.jpg
100 KB, 933x768
>>134678534
>but a standout for the entire genre?

You certainly don't watch alot of anime do ya?
>you lack experience in watching other shows
>>
>>134678717
That's not a genre.
>>
>>134679024
Maybe genre was the wrong word, but at the very least it's a standout arc out of the entire big 3.
>>
>>134679252
No its not.
>>
>>134679900
Name a better arc from each show.
>>
File: 1449810025472.jpg (637 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449810025472.jpg
637 KB, 960x720
>>134678534
>but a standout for the entire genre?
>The entire plot involves everyone being a fucking idiot
>We're introduced to a bunch of unlikable characters who we're given very little reason to care about
>The entire arc consists of one goose chase after another including a training intermission and the granddaddy of all asspulls in the end

Saint Seiya did this better 20 years before. In a lot of ways this arc had several warning signs for things to come in the manga but people were too distracted over the "cool character designs" to know any better or at least read it at an impressionable age, it also marked the end of Kubo's original plans for the series before popularity polls dictated how he show write it. Its definitely the peak if Bleach but its also where it went downhill.
>>
>>134679940
Water 7 and the Zabuza arc. Wow that was hard.
>>
>>134679940
Naruto- Chunin exams
One piece- Arlong arc, Enies lobby, Skypeia, alabasta, impel down, marineford
>>
>>134680231
>show
*should
>if
*of
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.