[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this shit? this comes from someone who loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
What the fuck is this shit? this comes from someone who loved the anime.

This fucking movie tries way too hard to be "deep".

0/5 would not watch again
>>
>>134662081
Both the series and movie are meh.
>>
The series is pretty meh, but the movie was pretty amazing.
>>
>>134662081
The series is good, but the movie is meh.
>>
>OP is a big dummy
mhm
>>
What try hard thread is this?

0/5 would not read again
>>
I CRIED AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

YOU CAN BURN IN HELL
>>
File: mamid.jpg (149 KB, 1560x780) Image search: [Google]
mamid.jpg
149 KB, 1560x780
How much time until the tripfags and Homuhater appear?
>>
>>134662081
Rebellion is anything but deep. It's artsy and it's crazy, but deep? No, it has no pretense at being anything besides a movie about how fucked up Homura really is.
>>
>>134664877
The themes aren't as clear as in the series, but I think it still has ideas.
>>
>>134662243
This is true.

>>134662171
>>134662129
This is false.
>>
>>134664977
I think the series is much "deeper" than the movie. The movie is pretty straight to the point. It's all about Homura's fucked up situation.
>>
>>134662081
Character assassination garbage everyone hates. Retards who like Homura ruining everything for no reason just to be edgy are a vocal minority, everyone hates the movie.

Madoka hates Homura for what she did. She never considered her a friend and will be hsppy to take back her words and abandon her. Madoka will only be happy when Homura is dead, like she was before they met.
>>
>>134665219
The movie is canon, better than the series and Homura became an interesting character thank to it.
>>
>>134665327
>shallow cunt who hates everyone for no reason and ruins everything out of selfish desire to own Madoka for herself
>interesting

The movie has no plot and ruins every character while retconning the series. It obviously should be forgotten. Madoka always thought Homura was trash and will be happy to finally send her to hell where she belonged since the day she was mistakenly born.
>>
>>134665219
>everyone hates
Except the movie was a huge success and pretty much gave Madoka a free pass to continue as a franchise?
>>
>>134665428
>retconning
Hahaha, no. It actually takes a weird, nonsensical ending for Homura and makes it into something consistent with the rest of the series. What Madoka thinks of Homura is irrelevant, the point is Homura would never give up her pathological obsession with Madoka just because Madoka smiled at her and asked nicely. The way Homura behaves in the movie is exactly how she should behave given her backstory. Rebellion is fucking brilliant.
>>
>>134665069
Nah, the series is lame once all the shock value twists wear off,
The movie is fun to watch again and again.
>>
>>134664648
There is always this faggot. You want them then call them.
>>
>>134665601
It's not a matter of if they'll show up, it's a matter of when. And they have already: >>134665219
>>
>>134665665
>they
>>
>>134665472
No one likes the film but otakus bought it. They only want to see Madoka murder Homura now.

>>134665543
She is retconned to have always been evil and obsessed since the start and hates everyone around her so bad she wants to torture them endlessly. Madoka will never forgive Homura because Homura never meant anything to her. Homura ruined her wish and made the whole series for nothing, then she murdered everyone in heaven and turned Madoka into a miserable puppet that has been raped. Nobody is happy, Homura tortures them daily. Rebellion was a twist ending with no backup plot and it ruined the franchise.
>>
File: homura harem.jpg (120 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
homura harem.jpg
120 KB, 500x442
>still being mad at Rebellion
>>
>>134665745
Madoka is confirmed to have never considered Homura a friend and desperately wants saved now, she HATES Homura and so does everyone else.
>>
>>134665743
>buying something you hate
>thousands of people buying something they hate
Not everybody is as retarded as you are.
>>
I'm just here for the yuri.
>>
>>134665873
Well, look at that one ack anon.
>>
File: hitomi zoom.jpg (712 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
hitomi zoom.jpg
712 KB, 2000x2000
>>134665922
remove yuri
>>
>>134664648
>implying homuhater isn't OP

He's attention whoring himself again.
>>
>>134665980
Besides that anon means when they will use trips.
>>
Rabuposting best meguca.
>>
>>134666105
That's not a meguca.
>>
>>134666144
I'm sorry, i confused her.
>>
>>134666175
That was clearly a nep.
>>
>>134665922
Madoka never loved Homura and Sayaka never loved Kyoko.

>>134665980
I only enter threads and I don't attention whore.

>>134666175
Madoka will only smile again for real when she murders Homura.
>>
>>134666253
Haven't posted in meguca threads in ages. This clown is still here?
>>
>>134666253
I'm starting to think that this homuhater is a bot, or a troll, or just have a hard case of autism and schizophrenia.

Because there's no way that one person has this much delusion.
>>
>>134666564
The last two seem likely.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.