[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all this shameless Japanese nationalism in my cartoons >1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1423885551754.jpg (124 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1423885551754.jpg
124 KB, 1440x810
>all this shameless Japanese nationalism in my cartoons
>1 in 5 plot-settings is about a broken and foreign-controlled Japanese people, circa 2050, struggling for autonomy and identity

Nippon BONZAI
>>
>>134656676
Noucome season 2 never.
>>
remove yourself gaijin
>>
Only America and its cancer of hippies and hipsters view nationalism as bad.
>>
>>134657120
usa abused nationalism and gave it a bad name afterwards
just the worst
>>
>>134657120
America is easily one of the most nationalist countries in history
>>
>>134657210
Nationalism is just a good way of saying ignorance. Murricans are that stupid.
>>
>>134657120
What? have you seen any movie or american tv series ever? It makes japan nationalism look like childplay

Man I'm still laughting at this
>>
File: gputme[1].jpg (674 KB, 1255x1920) Image search: [Google]
gputme[1].jpg
674 KB, 1255x1920
>>
>>134657210
I'm an American and I agree with this 100%.

American nationalism was used to coerce the stupid public to back aggressive actions by our colossal military that, in actuality, are not being done in the interest of the American public (AT ALL), but are being done to force into existence a set of conditions on the international stage, from which global government can emerge.

And interestingly, our old retard-tier style of Nationalism is now starting to be downplayed in our media / in our top-down, controlled culture, as the need for "our" military is reaching its end.

When the American military is not needed to force the world into globalism, the parasites that control this country from behind the scenes are going to pack up and head to greener pastures, and this place is going to become the worlds biggest shithole.
>>
>>134657279
Not really. We are greatly polarized. On the one hand, you have the retard right, which, yes has that notoriously childish sense of national identity, and then, on the other hand, you have the left, which would pretty much be perfectly happy to see the US and Mexico merged into one national (and racial) state.
>>
>>134656676
>all this shameless American nationalism in my Hollywood flicks
Seriously, OP?
About the only country (and time) whose film industry usually portrays a "we suck" attitude would be 1960's-1990's Spain film industry, and even them got their shit together in the 2000's
>>
Japanese nationalism is 'bad' because Japan is one of history's losers, and only because it dared to compete with western imperialism. Anglos couldn't stand one of the 'lesser races' building an empire and now you get revisionism that focuses on japanese war crimes and conveniently forgets that no empire has ever been ethical.

Not even a weeaboo, anglos just need to learn.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.