[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nisekoi 198
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: suicide watch.jpg (130 KB, 734x1080) Image search: [Google]
suicide watch.jpg
130 KB, 734x1080
http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=Nisekoi&chapter=198&index=1&page=1
>>
>>134650503
onoderafags are on suicide watch boys!
>>
>>134651508
>implying we're not on suicide watch since a long time ago
>>
File: 65.png (71 KB, 313x244) Image search: [Google]
65.png
71 KB, 313x244
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
NISEKOI ENDING IN CHAPTER 200

SCREENCAP THIS POST
>>
This is a third chapter in a row where literally nothing happens.
>>
>>134652829
>this is 198th chapter in a row where literally nothing happens
>>
>>134650503
please let it be chitoge I'm so thirsty right now and the only way to satisfy myself is some fan tears.
>>
>>134652922
I want Onodera to win just because Chitoge didn't deserve eternal suffering that is life with Raku
>>
>>134650503
Will we get the kiss on ch200?
>>
>>13465300
That's a good reason. why don't we get someone else to like Chitoge?
>>
>>134650503

What's the point of this shit? How can you keep a series going for years on embarrassed glances and blushing girls?

Don't people get tired of this shit going no where?
>>
>>134650503
Bitch where the background
>>
>>134650503
>Chapter 199
>They go in the booth and take a bunch of retarded pictures
>For the last one, Chitoge tells Raku to close his eyes and kisses Raku on the cheek when he isn't paying attention
>Grabs the photo and runs off shyly
>Raku goes home and finally realizes he loves Chitoge, keeps the extra print of the photo in his wallet
>Raku gets a phone-call and it ends in a cliffhanger

>Chapter 200
>Onodera got hit by Truck-sama and dies
>Raku is depressed

>Later
>Eventually the tension from Onodoormat becoming extra flat causes a rift in Chitoge and Raku's relationship and they have a falling out and the two gangs see it
>Gang rivalry escalates and forces Chitoge and Beehive to move back to America

>Fastforward 2 or so years
>Raku going to Harvard to pursue a Law degree and become an upstanding civil servant like he's always wanted, tired of the yakuza life
>Standing in a crowd at the Harvard entrance ceremony, he's looking at the photo of him and Chitoge at the arcade
>Above the photo he sees Chitoge, who enrolled in Harvard for pre-med to treat patients suffering from illnesses like Marika, who Chitoge has met with in America
>They finally hook up, Raku decides to forget about the locket, it doesn't matter anymore

>They return to Japan after they graduate
>Haru finds Onodera's key (hidden under the doormat) and gives it to Raku as closure
>Raku opens the locket
>Inside is a photo of him and Chitoge, kissing him on the cheek near identically to the photo booth picture
>Apparently, she and Onodera accidentally switched keys as kids
>Inside is also a ring
>Raku proposes
>Happily ever after

>Sidenotes: Marika falls in love with a doctor in America
>Yui marries the same steel magnate businessman who almost married Marika, they live happily ever after
>Tsugumi mistress route
>Ruri becomes Prime Minister of Japan, Shuu is her silly househusband

There you go guys, I finished it for you. Everyone can now finally drop it in peace.
>>
>>134653619
die you shitoge fan!
>>
>>134653774
The end approaches and there is one possible outcome. You know this in your heart to be true.
>>
>>134651508
I'm an Onoderafag but at this point if Chitoge won I would be happy because it would be over.

But it won't and you know it. This will drag on for another 500 chapters.
>>
>>134653619
>Eventually the tension from Onodoormat becoming extra flat
You have obliterated my sides.
>>
>>134653619
>Ruri becomes Prime Minister of Japan, Shuu is her silly househusband
Best end ever. Bless you Komi anon.
>>
>>134653338
Mass suicide of Onoderafags would be nice.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.