[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come she is able to turn into that midget hamster thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1436685054495.jpg (81 KB, 453x640) Image search: [Google]
1436685054495.jpg
81 KB, 453x640
How come she is able to turn into that midget hamster thing?
Why isn't her brother concerned about that?
I don't get this anime.
>>
>>134642419
It's not actually happening it's just to let the audience know that she's not putting on the Perfect Girl act at that moment.

At least that's how I understand it.
>>
>>134642460
But then how do her friends not see it's her?
If I remember right, one of them thinks she's a much younger sister when she puts the hamster cape on.
>>
The implication is that because she behaves younger, people assume she's younger. She doesn't actually "shrink".
>>
adult umaru is so fucking hot
>>
>>134642547
The idea is there is such a difference between how Umaru behaves at home (Komaru) and her school facade that Kirie instinctively believed them to be two different people.
>>
No, she literally shrinks.
>>
>>134643080
does she?
>>
>>134643080
like your penis?
>>
How gay is it that I kind of want a kigurumi shawl after watching this anime?
They look comfy.
>>
File: 52658147_p0_master1200.jpg (166 KB, 1074x1036) Image search: [Google]
52658147_p0_master1200.jpg
166 KB, 1074x1036
>>134642419
>>
Umaru would be a hot piece of ass if she wasn't such a fucking degenerate hamster half the time. Like just a little less degeneracy would make it tolerable
>>
I want to see regular sized Umaru be a slob geimu oniichan cutie
>>
I watched episode 1 yesterday. So, is the show always that or does it get less... shrill? It gave me a headache. And I like moeshit usually.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 461x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 461x627
A rare case of Hirose Syndrome, where objects appear smaller than they actually are.
>>
>>134642419
I've never seen this show but have been completely shut off by her being a midget hamster. She is actually a cute girl?
>>
>>134648025
Yes. Just watch first episode.
>>
>/a/ does not understand magic realism
>>
>>134642419
It's a comedy, anon. She can do it because reasons
>>
>>134642938
Similar to the mannerisms of Clark Kent and Superman?
>>
>>134642460
She actually becomes a midget, anon.
>>
>>134647868
Maybe I don't remember the first episode properly, but I found the show to be surprisingly comfy and enjoyable, no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>134644696

Is this fuckin' Katawa Shoujo 2?
>>
>>134647868
The first episode is horrible because it really drills into you how she has 2 totally different personalities and that's so funny haha wow. The remaining 11 episodes are mostly slacker hijinks which are basically the equivalent of pot smoker moe without drugs because it's Japan. Need to watch at least 2 episodes before dropping it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.