[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember this even any more? I just started rewatching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: inuyasha.jpg (172 KB, 680x437) Image search: [Google]
inuyasha.jpg
172 KB, 680x437
Does anyone remember this even any more? I just started rewatching for like the first time in maybe 10 years, and maybe it's the nostalgia value,. but it ain't bad. Better than DBZ despite the fact that it isn't very commonly talked about. Hate to get into blog shit, but I remember really loving it as a kid, and for all the other anime like YuGiOh I was watching back then, it stands out. What does /a/ think? Was it good, or did I just have shit taste?
>>
Naraku did everything just because he was butthurt. Lamest villain ever.
>>
And remember, Kagome > Kikyo.
>>
>>134639745
Didn;t a lot of villains though?
>>
I remember boomerang girl and black hole guy were best girl and boy respectively.

And douchebag older brother had a cute as fuck loli.

>>134639998
It went on for a bit too long. Almost every encounter with Naraku went like "Hahaha, you thought you killed me but it was just a fake and now I'm taking all your shards".
>>
I vaguely remember this since it's been years since seeing it but I think I'll rewatchin it again.
>>
>>134638203
It got really samey and boring. Good characters were killed off in the same episode they were introduced, and it got to a point where there was no reason for kagome to even go back to her world. Inuyasha himself got super butthurt over everything all the time.
>>
>>134638203
Was the manga ever finished? I read it when I was younger, but then they stopped distributing volumes in my country and I didn't know anything about online manga.
>>
>>134640336
It finished and there was an another season of the anime that was made to adapt the ending properly.

I don't actually know what happens in the ending other than they destroy the jewel for good and Kagome ends up choosing to stay in the past.
>>
>>134639794
you have shit taste
>>
>>134638203
Inuyasha isn't a terrible show it just has flaws that after a while make the show completely unwatchable in later seasons
>>
>>134640519
Well I just started rewatching, so I might gradually notice this. As far as introductory anime that were around in late 1990s./early 2000s though, I think it excels. You've made me apprehensive about continuing watching though.
>>
>>134640641
I loved watching it on toonami and even watched it on YT when I had dial up(gah that sucked but worth it at 14). I tried to rewatch past ep 70 and it becomes ass because the filler
>>
File: OaWPpFh.gif (493 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
OaWPpFh.gif
493 KB, 500x329
I quite enjoyed the manga actually. This, Ranma and Love Hina were basically my childhood
>>
File: inuyasha smiling.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
inuyasha smiling.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>134638203

like you this show was my gateway non-kiddie anime and for better or for worse I still love the seriies. i know its flawed but i still had some fun with it.
>>
>>134638203
How does the Rumiko just keep shitting out great series? I don't get it.
Literally everything she does is great.
>>
File: bees.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bees.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>Alright guys I'll help out with my wind tunnel

>Whoops never mind
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.