[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You would an Esdese, wouldn't you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 768x1024
You would an Esdese, wouldn't you?
>>
>>134636374
>You would an Esdese

No anon, you don't do an Esdese she does you
>>
>>134636374
But how?
She literally is only into one guy because it's him.
You can't force her either.
>>
>>134636542
Would you let an Esdese you?
>>
esdess a best desu
>>
>>134636678
The scenario implies she is willing to do you.
And the answer is yes, I don't care if she's evil.
>>
File: 021.png (673 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
021.png
673 KB, 850x1100
Esdeath needs a deliciously painful end. Evil confident girls getting what's coming to them is my fetish.
>>
File: 1448177272702.jpg (13 KB, 184x193) Image search: [Google]
1448177272702.jpg
13 KB, 184x193
>>134637881
I'd call this edgy, but Esdeath herself is an edgelord. Does the edge cancel eachother out, making this perfectly normal?
>>
Nope not even if she was the last girl on Earth and badly wanted my cock. A psychotic maniac like disgusts me and is the lowest of all scum. I could never respect myself for fucking a degenerate whore like her.

Sure all the virgins on here would gladly take the offer but anyone with self respect would pass.
>>
>>134637916
It makes it justified cause the edgelord is receiving punishment for their actions. So it's fine.
>>
>>134637998
Anyone with self-respect wouldn't read or watch AgK.
>>
I'm 100% certain that Esdeath would desert the empire if she just had a dick inside her but Tatsuya is such a betaboy purityfag that he'd rather be executed than dick her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.