[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texhnolyze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: TexhnolyzeRan1600.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
TexhnolyzeRan1600.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
This is Madhouse's best work.
>>
>Snorenolyze
Lol dude
>>
>>134634644
>I have the attention span of a dust mite
>>
>>134635055
>I like to get bored by pretentious shit
>>
>>134635073
>I don't know what the word pretentious means
>>
I enjoyed Texnolyze, but madhouse's body of work has plenty that was better. What makes you say that is was the best, OP?
>>
LN has better dubs
>>
What was Yoshi's plan after fucking with everyone ?
>>
>>134635073
>pretentious
no one likes you faggot
>>
>>134635996
that was his plan
>>
>>134635996
He was a fucking edgemaster who merely wanted to fuck shit up. He had no coherent plan.
>>
>>134635996
For the people of Lux to stand up for themselves and do something. He wanted a revolution to occur.
>>
Am I the only one kinda disappointed with the whole Kano-Shapes arc? I felt that the gang warfare and Yoshii fuckery was much stronger.
>>
>>134636397
It's understandable, but it's part of the thematic idea that it takes everything the first part gave you and rips it to shreds.
>>
>>134636451
To be sure though, the last few episodes were magnificent. The Shapes were just an off-putting idea to me.
>>
File: 29mkpqc.jpg (9 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
29mkpqc.jpg
9 KB, 550x310
Best girl
>>
>>134636651
I liked them, they kind of showed how far people would go for their ideals, along with them being creepy as fuck.
Actually, it wasn't really how far they'd go for their ideals, it was more like how soon they'd give up on them.
>>
>>134636105
just as no one likes the anime
>>
>>134636397
I was disappointed with the surface and Class dudes being so weak
>>
>>134634573
STOP DUMPING MY HIPSTER ANIME MOTHER FUCKERS

Hide, sage and report.
>>
>>134637249
Why? That was such a fitting and powerful revelation. Yoshii even said that they were just weak invalids. The one that came down cowered in fear despite commanding Organo to clean the meeting chamber when he attempted his assassination.
>>
>>134637249
Weak? What do you mean?

Did you expect them to be packing heat?
>>
>>134637249
I liked the surface.
>>
>>134634573
But that's not the Aoi Bungaku series.
>>
File: 1415419645296.gif (1 MB, 280x319) Image search: [Google]
1415419645296.gif
1 MB, 280x319
>>134638346
>he's so lazy he has to watch anime about literature
i bet you tell people you've "read" these books too you fucking faggot
>>
>>134635996
Triggering an all-out war that would produce a leader capable of overthrowing the Class. Shinji was his first choice but Shinji was just a pussy and ran away instead.
>>
File: IMG_20151212_004307.jpg (296 KB, 1026x1416) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_004307.jpg
296 KB, 1026x1416
>>134638663
Not gonna lie, i only read the No longer human one.
>>
I ask again, why did so many people (including at least one man) want to fuck Ichise?
>>
>>134634573
I watched ep1 and it sucked, does it get better?
>>
>>134639409
According to Doc, his eyes.
>>
>>134639441
It's really slow paced. Some shit is going down closer to the end, and some weirder shit after that.
It's good, but if you prefer stories without a lot of complexity then it's probably not for you.
>>
>>134639689
>It's really slow paced

But it fucking isn't. This is fucking bizarre to me. I'm baffled every time I see someone say the first episode was slow and put them off to the rest of the series. Do you just watch TV advertisements all the time or something?
>>
>>134639689
No, I enjoy 'edgy' anime. Liked GITS, Ergo Proxy, Lain, Psycho Pass. Love Blame!

But that first episode was garbage. I have a three episode rule, but didnt keep going with it just because the first ep turned me off so much. How far is 'till the end'? Watching 10 episodes of crap for one of pay off..
>>
I liked this show, however I admit that some parts are not particularly exciting.
Also, I wish they elaborated more about the reasons for the division of society and exile of all these people underground besides just "being incompatible". We also don't really know shit about the caste.
The show teases with all this cool stuff, but never bothers explaining what's going on coherently. Guesswork is only fun for some time.
>>
>>134639761
Care to explain what about the episode was "garbage" to you? If you were fine with Lain I see no reason for you to be this put off by the first fucking episode.
>>
>>134639689
I needed to watch the first episode twice to understand what the fuck was going on
>>
>>134639761
The first time I tried watching it, I was in my teens. I also thought what the first episode is kinda lame, and plainly got bored after ten or so episodes.
Then I picked it up again a couple of years ago and it found out that the second half is much more action-packed. And some really cool stuff happens closer to the end, so all in all it paid off.
It's just that kind of show. I guess a certain type of mood is required to appreciate it.
>>
>>134639824
Lain set up a tone and mystery that seemed interesting right from the start. Tex just didnt do that for me. Something about the tone and setting just werent making it very interesting, but hey thats like, my opinion man.

>>134639951
Possibly although I just tried watching it a few weeks ago, and am well out of teens by now. I havnt deleted it, still on backlog, and enough itt say its worth checking again so I will.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.