[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One Punch Man is a broken, OP gag character >Because he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 1434704710277.jpg (266 KB, 388x402) Image search: [Google]
1434704710277.jpg
266 KB, 388x402
>One Punch Man is a broken, OP gag character
>Because he 'broke his limiter'
Therefore, Josuke can beat him with Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond is similar to OPM in the sense that it's a bullshit, vaguely defined stand in the most non-serious part of JoJo. All we really know is that it can 'fix' or revert things, but that it cannot bring the dead back to life
>Therefore, Crazy Diamond punches Saitama into being a non-broken regular guy, and Josuke beats the shit out of him with pompadour rage
>Next chapter, Josuke and Saitama are best friends and Saitama is drawn as a midget for no reason

Debunk my flawless logic, /a/
>>
I don't know man, both of them are shit
>>
I would love to read that.
>>
But could Josuke beat goku?
>>
>>134632576
Are you implying that Josuke can punch the universe and fix it?
>>
>>134632576
>>Next chapter, Josuke and Saitama are best friends and Saitama is drawn as a midget for no reason
kek
>>
>>134633097
Scale of fixing is never mentioned, but considering he can punch a bowl of spaghetti bolognese back into it's component ingredients, it wouldn't surprise me if he could, say, punch a toddler into a fetus, or punch a continent and make it move back into its old position
>>
>>134633183
Or punch your mother back to a virgin.
>>
Idiot. Saitiama wouldn't even let Josuke hit him.
>>
>>134633397
He can't see stands, how could he possibly stop him?
>>
>>134632576
At least Saitama doesn't have shitty hair
>>
God Tier:
>Saitama
>Goku
Shit Tier
Josuke
Superman

:^)
>>
>>134632576
Crazy Diamond will never be fast enough to actually punch him though.
>>
>>134633517
see
>>134633443
>>
File: smh.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
Jesus, nice thread OP.

One punch man is LITERALLY the mlp of anime, any debate involving him will just come to a grinding halt as retarded OPM fans flood in with :^) faces and >implying.
>>
>>134634154
:^)
>>
>>134632576
But is he faster than Saitama? I think not.
>>
>>134634154
wow nice argument fagtron you really convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
File: 100% American.gif (2 MB, 463x231) Image search: [Google]
100% American.gif
2 MB, 463x231
You can't kill Freedom.
>>
How is this better than discussing capeshit?
>>
>>134635790
>Valentine drags a Saitama from one universe into another
>Two Saitama's meet and cancel each other out into menger sponges

alternatively
>Diego comes along, acting all sneaky
>Pretends to be Saitama's friend
>Pats him on the back
>Saitama turns from One Punch Man into One Punch Dinosaur
>Dinosaur ain't ever gonna punch a nigga with arms that small
>Threat neutralized
>>
Couldn't GER fuck Saitama as well?
>>
>>134636402
Gold Experience Requiem fucks everything, so it's not really any fun to throw it into a powerlevel dick swinging fight
>>
File: 1449042842129.png (621 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449042842129.png
621 KB, 1200x1200
>>134635903
>One Punch Dinosaur
>Dinosaur ain't ever gonna punch a nigga with arms that small
Shit, I'd still watch it though.
>>
>>134635903
>Diego touches Saitama
>He turns into Brachydios

Wat do.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>134632576
If saitama steps in his shadow, would Alessi be able to beat him?
>>
>>134636873
>Brachydios
not a real dinosaur t.b.h f.a.m
>>
File: okuyasu's hand.jpg (508 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
okuyasu's hand.jpg
508 KB, 960x960
Prepare to talk to The Hand
>>
>>134636947
Never read One Meme Man, but if constantly-shitposted pages are to believed, then OPM would not have his powers as a child. So yes, Pedo Here's Johnny would win that fight.
>>
>>134636947
I wish he had tried that bullshit with Joseph.
He regains his youth and then he steals the show.
>>
There's a character in One Punch Man who's basically Josuke. He has shitty hair and everything. Only difference is he carries a baseball bat.
>>
There is only two character in JoJo that could beat Saitama, and they are Joseph and pocoloco.
It's stupid to argue that Josuke or giorno could beat him because their stand have x power ou x things. It will not work vs saitama, but joseph and pocoloco have the only things that can beat Saitama, luck.

You beat a gag character using gag power and strat not power.
>>
>>134638463
>Joseph and pocoloco.
wow you're retarded
>>
>>134638463
Are you stupid? Atleast 50% of the stands could beat him.
>>
>>134638463
>you beat a gag character using gag power
it's a good thing Josuke's part, part 4 is a gag part then, i guess everybody but the little fat shit with Harvest will best Saitama by your logic
>>
>>134638621
>Doesn't agree with me, so he is retarded.
>>
It would just trigger Saitama's stand that he developed through years of training
>>
>>134639146
nah
>>
>>134638463
>There is only two character in JoJo that could beat Saitama, and they are Joseph and pocoloco.
>implying
Valentine/D4C could beat Saitama
The World can beat Saitama
The Hand can erase him before he lands a punch
Purple Haze Feedback can beat him
Superfly can trap him
Alessi can depower him
CD might be able to 'fix' his limiter. Pearl Jam might be able to as well
GER pulls its bullshit and nullifies his will.

Also, let's remember that stands as a rule are invisible and invulnerable to anything that isn't a stand or stand user itself

>>134639146
It doesn't make sense for him to have a stand. Stands are awoken when you've reached the pinnacle of something; saitama just broke the limiter instead of reaching the pinnacle
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.