[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now in charge of the Death Note sequel show. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: deathnote_s1v1.jpg (392 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
deathnote_s1v1.jpg
392 KB, 600x600
You are now in charge of the Death Note sequel show.

What do you make it about? Who are the chacters?

Hard mode: No "I don't/refuse to make it"
>>
>>134608102
I don't.
>>
Set it in Feudal Japan.

Have not a single returning character.
>>
>>134608378
No idea how that got in the name field desu
>>
>>134608102
I would reintroduce the Death Eraser and Taro Kagami from the oneshot that's for sure
>>
Set in the very distant future where an introverted and exiled interstellar pilot carrying a cargo of souls to Heaven discovers a book that doesn't follow the laws of physics and a billion year old plan to unseat God is hatched.
>>
>>134608538
If you introduce the death eraser the whole show becomes a magical book that you can use to manipulate people instead of death note. It's retarded.
>>
>>134608843
Taro(or some other mc who's kira) could use the death eraser to revive people and negotiate with the police when he kills some of their squad for some demands or some shit
Could use it in regular people too

It would make the show very dynamic
>>
>takes place 10 years later
>kira incident is forgotten and covered up
>chuuni history teacher finds death note
>even more potent version from shinigami realm
>can transcend time and alter history (e.g kill historical people differently, or delay or hasten their death)
>something something fun trainwreck
>>
File: 1402457273044.jpg (1 MB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
1402457273044.jpg
1 MB, 837x1200
>>134608102
Alrighty thenny.

Near is bored because he doesn't have a sufficient challenge. He uses apples to bait a shinigami into showing up and then makes a deal with it: find another Kira and everyone will have a good time.
Said reaper, not necessarily Ryuk, does as instructed, and finds someone, using Ryuk's good old method of randomly dropping the notebook somewhere and seeing what happens.
It's picked up by a janitor who works at the parliament of some Eastern European country. Said janitor begins to manipulate international politics, never actually getting into a position of power himself. Due to his victims all being public figures, there are no leads that could point to him, like there were in Light's case.
>>
>>134608102
Its set in a highschool
MC is always surrounded by beautiful girls
>>
>>134608102
Light is reborn as a shinigami, and goes back to earth to become a true "god of the new world"

He appears before that L wannabe Near upon minutes of returning to earth and says, "im back bitches!" then proceeds to kill him

The whole series wont last that long.... maybe 10 minutes at best. But whatever, that is how i wanted death note to end anyways
>>
>>134610498
>Light is reborn as a shinigami, and goes back to earth to become a true "god of the new world"
>He appears before that L wannabe Near upon minutes of returning to earth and says, "im back bitches!" then proceeds to kill him
>The whole series wont last that long.... maybe 10 minutes at best. But whatever, that is how i wanted death note to end anyways
are you me?
Raito did end up as a shinigami, there is a possible implication of the same in the movie
>>
>>134608102
A lot of shinigami items that got stolen from the king for a rebellion in the shinigami word. They throw them to earth to avoid the king getting them back. The eraser, a Life Note, a pen and shit like that. The Death Note of the king himself that is the only one that can actually make humans gain life of the people that they kill (but not exactly the same amount). Rules restrictions and shit. That's all.
>>
So Light is already dead?

That makes it a better series before I even do anything. Just get a MC that's interesting and not a moron that the story has to bend over backwards to justify calling a genius.

Hell, bring back Mikami somehow, he was fun.
>>
Set it in modern day. There are six death notes in the human world at once
>>
Just adapt light and dark the adventures of dark yagami
>>
>>134608378
This.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.