[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 25993.jpg (51 KB, 224x350) Image search: [Google]
25993.jpg
51 KB, 224x350
Whats went wrong?
>>
Ridiculous power creep and rushed arcs
>>
>>134607947
everything
>>
Toei handled the anime adaptation.
>>
It stopped being about food. It was a battle manga based around food, they ruined it by making it almost completely about battling and having food be some forgotten aspect that's brought up once every couple of arcs for the "Food + ______" bullshit.
>>
It's not that anything went wrong, it's that nothing went right
>>
>>134607947
fuck you and your couch
>>
>>134608226
>stopped being about food
>stopped
So that means it's inferior to Souma?
>>
Toriko's ranking for next week hit an all-time low.
>>
>>134607947
Everything. It is a shit since chapter 1.
>>
>>134607947
they force shoving this shit with crossover and fukcing ruined dragon ball SSGSSJ
>>
>>134608284
>It's not that anything went wrong, it's that nothing went right
THIS
>>
>>134607947
Forced fiancee.
>>
>>134608683
It was literally last this week, lower than even Bleach. It's already at an all-time low.
>>
>>134607947
The Anime.
>>
I'm in the Soda arc with Zebra's introduction. When does this get bad?
>>
the author kept making bad decisions
hell, I even put up with it until he just completely glossed over komatsu?s rescue
>>
Shounen Jump Issue 2:

Shokugeki no Soma (Cover and Lead Color)
My Hero Academia
Black Clover
Hinomaru Zumou (CP)
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club
Assassination Classroom
Koroshiya Domino (One Shot, CP, 45p by Dainenpyou )
World Trigger
Haikyu!
Samon-kun the Summoner
Mononofu
The Disaster of PSI Kusuo Saiki
Buddy Strike
Kochikame
Gintama
Nisekoi
Bleach
Toriko
Isobe Isobee

Absent: One Piece

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>134612024
When toriko try enter gourmet world
>>
>>134612139
>Lower than fucking Bleach
Is this even possible
>>
>>134607947
The author simply can't write.

Originally the arcs worked because they were incredibly simple and fairly low-key. Then the arcs got larger and larger in scale without a equivalent increase in writing ability, until we were left with nothing clusterfuck after clusterfuck.
>>
>>134612139
>>134608573
>Shokugeki no Soma number one
>Toriko next to last

There's a food joke here about taste.
>>
I don't think it was supposed to run as long as it did. Wonky timeskips, no likeable characters, no real focus. It was interesting when they were showing off food, but the shift to battle manga, power levels, and especially human opponents made it less and less interesting. At this point its just riding it out to the end with the final arc.
>>
>>134607947
Mediocre manga at best that Jumpy is trying to shove down it's readers throats with an extremely cancerous fanbase forcing their opinion on others cause they think it's some ubergodly manga due to power creep and attack everyone who disagrees.
>>
One dimensional characters and poor plot resolutions.
>>
Everything
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.