[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thermae Romae
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 022.png (322 KB, 929x1391) Image search: [Google]
022.png
322 KB, 929x1391
Why aren't there more Roman manga/anime series?
What an untapped goldmine.

What would you make a series to be about? Loli Caesar vs Tomboy Vercingetorix? Shota Sulla killing everyone with cuteness?
>>
>>134606145
>Caesar is the protagonist of a harem anise
>cato, brutus, pompey, Marc Anthony and Augustus are all his genders wrapped harem.
You could be on to something here.
>>
>>134606145
Actually swap that around
Caesar can be the cute shota, Sulla can be a diabolical loli
Vercingetorix still being a busty tomboy
>>
>>134606212
>female octavian

Wouldn't he be the trap of the harem?
>>
It's only novel if there aren't many of them.
>>
>>134606145
It wasn't that good.

Extremely formulaic and even a series with Roman setting, they manage to make everything japanese centric.

Meh. There's so many other historic series way better than Thermae Romae.
>>
>>134608626
>Thermae Romae
>historic

Its just a gag manga it doesnt have to be incredible, its there for laughs. I thought it was quite clever.
>>
Bvmp for the empire!
>>
>>134606145
wat
>>
File: FeelBrothers.jpg (160 KB, 936x561) Image search: [Google]
FeelBrothers.jpg
160 KB, 936x561
>>134606145
I still remember when some anon do a live TL.
Shit was fucking glorious
>>
>>134615931
>you will never have a roman bro from the past to comfort you in times of despair
>>
Having read the whole thing, I don't believe it was worth the hype. Elevens were making far too much of a big deal about it and the movies it spawned. Tho roMAN MC marrying author self-insert yamato nadeshiko was boss.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.