[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Goro intentionally told Ronya's seiyuu to not make her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>Goro intentionally told Ronya's seiyuu to not make her voice cute because "a kid's voice is supposed to be dirty"

You had one job, Goro. One job. And you messed it up.
>>
>>134605979
Dem dirty kids

The series itself was good though.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>134605979
He should've looked for guidance from some WMT shows. They're chock full of cute lolis.
>>
File: Ronja Harpy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ronja Harpy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
Aw shit, WMT is doing Ronia now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qQUhPcE3Hs
>>
>>134609979
>>134611142
This show is a laughingstock among 2channers.

Then again, Erin got the same treatment, just because muh Koreans

>>134612974
Nah, it's just Goro. WMT is dead after Konnichiwa Anne.
>>
>>134612993
Why is it a laughingstock among Japanese otakus?
>>
>>134613011
Because 3DCG and Goro.

But mainly Goro. They love to mock the poor guy alongside with his dad Miyazaki
>>
>>134605979
If my knowledge of anime voice acting from Shirobako has told me anything, he would have told her off or chose someone else if he had any balls as a director when he's trying to portray his vision.
>>
>>134612993
>>134613034
So is it actually bad or not?
>>
>>134613034
Oh yeah, is he still getting a lot of shit because of Earth Sea?

>being told by the writer of the books "Well, it's your movie."
>>
>>134613183
Yeah, he still is.

And lo the writer later on said the movie sucked.

>>134613154
I don't know. I didn't actually finish it.
>>
>>134613211
I kinda forgot about Earth Sea.

>RT 41%

I suppose it's not far off to call it Ghibli's black sheep as far as the track record is concerned?

Is it really THAT bad?
>>
>>134613183
Writers are assholes who think they're smarter than you because they read books. They all hate movies.
>>
>>134613252
I watched it for a little bit and the humor didn't click with me. The protagonist isn't charming either.

Glad I didn't have high hopes for this.

>>134613283
Except Rowling
>>
>>134612939
shit i wish this weren't 3D
>>
>>134613252
>Is it really THAT bad?
It was pretty bad. There were many parts that made no sense and iirc were never explained.

Like, at the beginning of the movie the MC stabbed/killing his dad and then ran away with his sword. This never got explained at all. WTF was the purpose of that?
>>
>>134613252
As far as anime films go it's a little wrose that Origin: Sprits of the Past. Its biggest offense is that it feels like an imitation of a Ghibli film.
>>
>>134613034
nips are just as retarded and have shit taste just like /a/.
>>
>tfw Ghibli's future is to make animu ads

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4812012

Can't they go work on NHK or something? Ghibli is famous all over the world after all. Put that taxpayer money into good hands.
>>
>>134605979
wat
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.