[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep rewatching Toradora time and time again waiting for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1254105243870.png (1 MB, 1110x1553) Image search: [Google]
1254105243870.png
1 MB, 1110x1553
I keep rewatching Toradora time and time again waiting for this to happen, but it never does.

Does anyone else have this same problem?
>>
Means you missed a D-Mail somewhere along the way. You aren't back in the right world line yet.
>>
>>134601062
No. Best girl won
>>
>>134601062
No mine fixed itself on the 2nd run. Maybe your copy is just bugged.
>>
>>134601062
Play the psp game, I was glad to dump that short bitch
>>
I'm on my 2nd rewatch. Amin still a best.
>>
You don't kiss your bro.
>>
>>134601934
Even in the PSP game Ami's route was pretty disappointing to me.
>>
>>134601062
Ami is best girl but Taiga is best pair for Ryuuji.
>>
>>134601302
lol
>>
>>134602373
This actually makes sense. Ami is too good for him
>>
I just imagine I'm with the girl instead.
>>
>>134601062
No, you're just a fucking moron.
>>
Ami is fucking trash.
>>
>>134602432
>lol
You aren't back in the right board yet.
>>
>>134602432
I work hard on my posts and jokes, hoping to brighten up somebody's day making these references, but you, how dare you reply to me like that?
>>
>>134602252
>dat Ami bad end where you just get keked
glorious
>>
>>134602373
I've made that distinction in other series but it's not true in Toradora. Ami is a manipulative bitch. The only reason she seemed nice was because Ryuuji knew what she was and stood up to her, and the only reason he wasn't fooled was that Yuusaku let him in on the secret.

He was completely fooled by her at first and if Yuusaku hadn't been a bro she would have manipulated him like every other man, possibly even fucking up his relationship with Taiga (although she probably would have just destroyed Ami if things were going that way). Ami was a defanged villain, not best girl.
>>
>>134606325
absolutely true. she only wanted rouji to come to the villa at first because she was trying to hurt taiga
>>
I'm still pissed off by Toradora. Both of the other girls were leagues above Taiga
>>
>>134606325
>>134606418
She only fell for Ryuuji after seeing how he cared about Taiga despite her treating him like shit a majority of the time and realized she wanted someone that could accept her for who is she is like Ryuuji did with Taiga

In all honesty Minori deserved to win but Taiga and Ryuuji are meant for each other
>>
Holy shit, it has been 6 fucking years. Get over it you losers.
>>
>>134601062
>watching Toradora in the first place
There's your problem.
>>
>>134606755

Nah, Minori was just a Stepford Wife. Taiga was better than her.
>>
>>134606755
Ami was a manipulative slut.
Minori was so fake it's ridiculous.
Taiga was a violent bitch.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>134601062
Why would I do that? That's very definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.
>>
>>134609985
sick reference bro
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.