[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did Light go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 987.png (639 KB, 1280x1685) Image search: [Google]
987.png
639 KB, 1280x1685
Where did Light go wrong?
>>
When he started killing criminals only in Japan. He also kinda fucked himself over by making it obvious that he was a student.
>>
>Where did Light go wrong?
He didn't bath the Death Note in ink
>>
When he started being a faggot.
>>
When he attempted to murder an innocent detective.
>>
Killing Lind L Taylor
Should've just stuck to killing criminals anonymously instead of declaring himself as Kira and going after the police and other law abiding citizens
>>
Killing the fake L on tv was the dumbest move he ever made.
>>
>>134600012
When he killed that L imposter, in that it's both morally wrong and he gave himself away
>>
>>134600012
What's with all the death note threads recently? Is it enjoying some kind of resurgence? I thought it had played out and was done with.
>>
>>134600299
i feel like he didnt think things through that maybe the brightest detective in the world wouldnt give himself away like that
>>
>>134600160

>says he's going to catch you by mobilizing entire military force against you
>can eliminate that threat in a mere 40 seconds

To be fair, pretty sure no normal person wouldn't NOT kill Taylor if they were in that scenario,
>>
>>134600160
This is where his plan went wrong.

>>134600151
This is where any sympathy he might have garnered went away, and also fucked up his plan even more.
>>
Light did nothing wrong. He should have won. Death Note should have ended at episode 27.
>>
>>134600188
>Killing the fake L on tv was the dumbest move he ever made.
He was trying again his death note.
>>
>>134600474
>27
>not 25
>>
Raye Penbar
>>
he went wrong when he started acting predictable
>>
File: ray.jpg (34 KB, 858x480) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
34 KB, 858x480
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>134600555

>Trips confirm

Raye was a really cool guy and I wanted to fuck his wife. His death was really sad. But the saddest one was Wammy's.
>>
>>134600299
It was immoral of L also to use him as bait, even if the guy was on death row
>>
>>134600331
blu rays in March
>>
>>134600012
He did nothing wrong. He is the King of the Edgelords. He is the only thing right in this sick, degenerate world.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.