[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HURR DURR I am actually the weakest of the big bads! In fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (440 KB, 885x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440 KB, 885x1300
>HURR DURR I am actually the weakest of the big bads! In fact I am not one at all suddenly now that I am getting my shit kicked in hahahah!
Oh fuck off with this tired trope
>>
File: 1433832594781.gif (491 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1433832594781.gif
491 KB, 500x387
>>134582103
What would you prefer instead, anon?
>>
>>134582169
For him just keep his role as one of the commandments
>>
>>134582103

There are worse tropes, like

>Villain has become evil to bring peace, he had the determination of sacrificing his own friends, his family, his love and his own happiness to make a better world. He obliterated cities, destroyed countries, decimated entire civilizations everything for a greater good...Suddenly changes his mind because a teenager he just meet shouts a senseless selfish speech.

or the one I hate the most

>You cant save X without sacrifice Y, it has been proved in infinite parallel universes through infinite timeloops of despair.
>Fuck you, I belive in nakama
>Both X and Y were saved that day with a single punch
>>
>>134582616
If you don't have friends you're EVIL
>>
>>134582103
Honestly, SDS has gone to shit.
>>
>>134582616
Both of those seem too fucking rare to be called "tropes".
>>
>>134582103
Have they dropped the power level bullshit yet? Using numerical values to determine battle abilities is fucking dumb.
>>
>>134585612
do you even watch anime?
>>
>>134585612
>I have never watched or read a single story in my life
>>
>>134585902
>>134585817
Name 3 examples of each.
>>
>>134586190
Pain, Obito, Sasuke
>>
>>134586304
Man, I'll give you that one but I sure don't think it counts if it's a plot twist recycled 3 times by the same shitty manga.

You gonna name 3 examples from bleach for the next one? I mean this is some serious bottom-of-the-barrel scraping.
>>
>>134586418
>this has never happened, I bet you can't even think of three examples
>no, those three don't count, they're from shitty popular manga!
Are you reading what you type?
>>
>>134586524
No, I conceded that your examples count, but you're showing how shitty Naruto is, not how common the trope is. I mean it's like saying
"Man, I'm so tired of that common trope where the goddess is in a situation where she's gonna die in 12 hours and the heroes have to fight through all of the enemy commanders and the final boss so they cans ave her.

It's not really a common trope, it's just that Saint Seiya recycled it 3 times.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.