[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There will never be a series with Fate level worldbuilding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 848x480
>There will never be a series with Fate level worldbuilding again

Why live?
>>
>fate
>good worldbuilding
>>
>>134577731
oh look babbys first vn
>>
But Fate is garbage for retards.
>>
>>134577951
You might be stupider than OP.
>>
>>134577731
what about Gundam
>>
Nasufag here but nigga you're stupid. There are tons of series with world building that's as good if not better. Hell early Nasuverse is bssically old World of Darkness.
>>
>>134578042
>but nigga you're stupid
Why don't you think about what you type?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 461x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 461x319
>>134577731
Wrong
>>
>>134578127
How do you imagine a namefag to be capable of that?
>>
>>134578042
In an interview with Gen, he actually said that Nasu played D&D and that it was a big inspiration for the Fate series. He was comparing himself to Nasu, and how he (Gen I mean) was more influenced by playing CoC.
>>
Oda and Kishi are better
>>
>>134578130
Shirou Emiya - an ordinary boy who wants to be a hero. And to be a hero, one needs to be strong enough to save the people in need. However, when you are literally strong enough to win every battle with one punch, you notice that it's not quite as grand as it sounds...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.