[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given the power to alter the course of any anime by entering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (45 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45 KB, 356x200
You are given the power to alter the course of any anime by entering an episode of your choice and interacting with the characters or hurting them. The catch is you have no special anime powers and death and injury are permanent. So do you hate a certain anime /a/? Well then do something about it.
>>
I buy that ice cream and go pick up Pico in episode 1 before anyone else can.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x170
>>134575682
As expected of a foolish human to use the power of a anime God on the likes of something so useless.......... When he could have used it on a real lady like Rias Gremory.
>>
>>134576148
>Rias Gremory
>real lady
What? Sorry to break it to you but she isn't even human
>>
Is that the dragon bitch from War of the Lions? She was pretty tight as a dragon bitch / white mage. And her hubby was alright too. OP as fuck though.
>>
>>134575472
I just have to go to those universes and tell them spoilers, if my actions are likely to be futile.

>Deathnote
I'd rat on Yagami Light.

>GitS
I'd rat on the Laughing Man

>Bleach
I'd rat on Aizen.

>One Piece
I'd spoil the location of the treasure.
I'd tell the marines that Ace is Roger's son, while he's still a child. I'd also rat on Luffy.
>>
teach lelouch basic chess rules
>>
>nisekoi
i'll force mc to just fucking open the locket for christs sake
>>
Go to Berserk world and kill Griffith while he's heavily wounded when he fell off the carriage.

Then run the fuck out of here before the hawks can find me.
>>
sabotaging an anime is petty. I'd just use it to go and spend the rest of my days with my waifu.
>>
>>134576551
This. Can't believe it wasn't the first reply.
>>
I go to Code Geass and prevent Lelouch from accidentally making Euphy kill all the nippon. By giving Lelouch a contact to hide his geass.

I'd be curious how the following events would happen.
>>
>>134576551
It's iust one episode so unless you are going to haruhi the endless eight you won't have much time.
>>
>>134576551
Overconfident anon , what if he doesnt love you.
>>
>>134576777
My waifu is kind and loving. If im only there for a day then nothing is going to happen anyway, but I could definitely have a very enjoyable time with her and get a hug before i leave.
>>
>>134576777
Why I kill myself. Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>134576777
I replace my waifu with someone who actually loves me, of course
>>
>>134576864
>go to anime to get your waifu
>get rekt
>find someone else

thats why she doesnt love you , player
>>
>>134576990
He not understanding he would most likely hafto compete with the main character of the anime and is not taking into consideration that it alters the course of the anime. So pretty much you would be watching let's just say monogatori and all of the sudden in episode whatever a random anime guy shows up and starts hitting on sengoku and gets shut down and never be meanioned again in the anime. Everybody who watched that anime would see this guy get shut down.
>>
>>134577075
Mentioned"
>>
I'd enter the Tamayura world and steal the main cast's pantsu.
>>
>>134575472
>pic related
Thanks, now I need some acid
Anyway I'd tell that based wife of the FBI agent in Death Note that Light is Kira. Then I'll steal the Death Note myself
>>
>>134577126
aint wont be dificult
>why would you do that. You are scum
>>
>>134577075
if you entered monogatari, you would have a decent chance at any girl besides Hitagi, because MC is taken.
>>
File: wtf anon.png (160 KB, 795x615) Image search: [Google]
wtf anon.png
160 KB, 795x615
>>134577075
>>
>>134577075
Damn... You could've just say.
>Playa u don kno.
>>
>enter anime at start of ep1
>get on screen before MC
>I am now the MC
>bitches are now mine by default

candy from a baby
>>
How to fix Gundam Seed in one easy step.
>>
>>134577413
waht if you are the pervert , or the demon killed by mc in the first episode
>>
>>134577464
if youre stupid enough to try this strategy in a world where this is a possibility, then you deserve what you get.
most good waifus are in standard school based no fancy shit animes.
if youre entering a world where death is actually a legit threat, then getting your waifu to notice you is the least of your problems.
>>
>>134577126
This guy was pretty much anon, only older than usual.
>>
>>134577560
he is the mc who was spying them all along.

Sometimes i think that in these kind of anime that are almost all the cast are little girls we are just peeking their activities. like aoyama blue mountain but in a more perveted way
>>
>>134577413
Why though? There are enough background waifus in most anime/manga to make any man happy. I´d find me a nice christmas cake and marry her myself.
>>
>entering an episode of your choice

then we stay for ever or?
anyway i would fuck some bitchies
>>
>>134577724
It's one episode and that's rape.
>>
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.