[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they ever release that glorious unplugged version of White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: wa2.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wa2.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Did they ever release that glorious unplugged version of White Album from the first episode of WA2?
>>
Megumi a shit
>>
Nothing? Pity. That song was nice.
>>
You mean the one with vocals?
>>
>>134577856
Yeah, but the only vocal version I could ever find was the concert version.
>>
>>134577953
there's actually an unplugged instrumental version

but yeah, sucks without vocals.
>>
>>134575094
This version isn't that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd3uw6gvdvk
>>
>>134578325
That's also a great mix.

Now all that's missing from my white album songs is that one unplugged vocal version from WA2
>>
I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZNY_LxDBPc
>>
>>134578325
>>134578966
Download where?
>>
>>134575094
Is White Album even a good song?
It's catchy for me, I can even sing it.
>>
>>134575120
You mean best.
>>
>>134575120
No. Yukinoshita a shit.
>>
>>134579824
Hirano Aya's version was ok. Yonezawa Madoka's concert version was better. Her ep 1 rooftop unplugged version was godly.
I can sing it too.
>>
>>134579824
that's what makes it good
anyone can sing it
>>
>>134579918
What version was the best?
I'm torn between the Yuki's Live and Setsuna's Acoustic one.
It's like I love them both. Fucking Poetry.
>>
Ui -chan was the best K ON singer all along
>>
>>134578966
Close, but not quite.

There must be some weird shit going on in the background if they're not releasing that version of the song. Like contract disputes or something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.