[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a lot more enjoyable than I thought. second season when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
This was a lot more enjoyable than I thought.

second season when?
>>
Never, but they're adapting another of the author's manga at least.
>>
>>134572578
Why does the elementary schooler have the same uniform as the teens?
>>
>>134572899
because shes in the same grade as them
>>
>>134572899
What do you mean? She's clearly also a highschooler
>>
File: 4657.jpg (91 KB, 699x710) Image search: [Google]
4657.jpg
91 KB, 699x710
>See this PV vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSbSzrLffew&list=FLL0QNUj1Dao_0GJSe8j5iRQ&index=42
>watch anime
>Has zero energy of the PV

I feel deceived.
>>
>>134572910
this is a bad joke to make. It's not like shes just a loli highschooler like other shows might have. she is legit years younger than the rest and it is brought up a few times. The only reason she is in the same grade is because her family holds a lot of power and they were able to put pressure on the school to put her in the same grade. Theres scenes where they get tests back and hers is grade school spelling and colouring in.

What im trying to say is, she clearly is not a highschooler.
>>
>>134572961
really? I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that I think.
>>
>>134573061
It wasnt bad, but it was extremely subdued and mostly about Kobeni getting flustered about something mundane the dogboy did. It really didnt take advantage of its potential.
>>
>>134572978
But she's in highschool. They're in the same class and everything, didn't you watch the show?
>>
>>134573120

It's a good SoL. Kind of glad they didn't go stupid with the supernatural stuff.
>>
>>134573147
It was an okay SoL, but a meh comedy.
>>
>>134573147
I had no idea they were dog people. I watched this anime just on a whim and without reading anything about it.

It worried me for a second when they revealed they were Inugami because I really enjoyed it as a SoL but I'm glad the dynamic of the anime didn't change much.
>>
>>134573200
This. Came in expecting comedy, but it isn't really one. Benio just happens to be a comedic character.
>>
>>134573200
This is honestly one of the only SoL comedies that has made me laugh in a long time.
>>
>>134573228
Hayuka's "emotions" really do it for me.
>>
>>134572978
>this is a bad joke to make. It's not like shes just a loli highschooler like other shows might have. she is legit years younger than the rest and it is brought up a few times. The only reason she is in the same grade is because her family holds a lot of power and they were able to put pressure on the school to put her in the same grade. Theres scenes where they get tests back and hers is grade school spelling and colouring in.

Okay, but none of this matters. The question asked was "why is she wearing the same uniform as a high schooler", and the answer is because she is attending a high school. It's that simple.
>>
File: 199996535_large.v1420115019.jpg (172 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
199996535_large.v1420115019.jpg
172 KB, 1024x680
>>134572578
>neba neba
never...
>>
One of the comfiest shows there are. Only feminists and newfags can hate it.
>>
>>134572578
>hetshit
>s2

haha
>>
File: 1441266169772.jpg (58 KB, 594x763) Image search: [Google]
1441266169772.jpg
58 KB, 594x763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goRb6IHtRa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkvJoHsT1UY
>>
It was cute, and the ending is very adorable.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.