[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things I learned about Japan from reading manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: uguu.jpg (57 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
uguu.jpg
57 KB, 500x386
>Everyone in japan has a hard time standing up and can trip on almost anything and sometimes nothing. This often leads to accidental groping.

>It apparently rains poison in Japan because if you get exposed to water at all there, you immediately get sick, sometimes to the point of almost dying due to a severe fever.

>There are little to no jobs to be had as an adult. You can either be a teacher, a manga artist, or work overseas. Many children live alone because a large percentage of adults are working overseas.
>>
Trucks are the leading cause of death in Japan, followed closely by the deadly Japanese cold.
>>
In Japan there is no such thing as a refractory period.
>>
The deadliest of Japanese diseases is the dreaded blood cough.
>>
man i don't know about the other shit but if i had to sit on my knees all the damn time. i probably would have trouble standing up too
>>
It is a tradition to have toast in your mouth if you are running late to school.
>>
>>134569636
That there is nothing pure and good in manga. The focus is to sell sex or fantasy to weebs. Period
>>
Nose bleeds are rampant in Japan, and are always caused by any slight nudity, swimwear or skin shown by the opposite sex for men, or same sex in case of many females.
>>
>>134569636
Japanese High School is a great experience where everybody has shitloads of free time that they spend dicking around aimlessly with their club of choice
>>
Japanese people have a wide array of natural hair colors.
>>
Every problem of Japan is due to the declining birthrate.
>>
>>134569712
It symbolizes a slice of life.
>>
>>134569817
We've already heard that joke
>>
>There are little to no jobs to be had as an adult. You can either be a teacher, a manga artist, or work overseas.
You forgot salaryman in his microscopic office box
>>
A flight from Japan to Great Britain transports you back to an alternate universe in which Great Britain isn't a bunch of c.u.c.k.s without a culture.
>>
You'll meet friends as long as you aren't ugly and creepy.

;_;
>>
>>134569795
Meanwhile all Americans or Europeans in Japan are blonde.
>>
File: 9121_1306933641403_full.jpg (174 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
9121_1306933641403_full.jpg
174 KB, 1000x750
>>134569636
This is why we normalfags make fun of weeaboos. They literally believe comic books and cartoons from Japan are representative of Japan and it's culture.
>>
Average Japanese high school students are the best pilots in the world.

There is at least one student in every class with a net worth greater than a small country.
>>
>>134571691
>this post
Can't read this in anything but his voice.
>>
In Japan, girls are usually romantically interested in a guy because they are being a nice person.
>>
File: raaare.jpg (42 KB, 506x461) Image search: [Google]
raaare.jpg
42 KB, 506x461
People in Japan are actually happy.
>>
>>134569884
You can be a yakuza.
>>
Japanese classmates really like to bully and spread rumors, and somehow the entire school finds out if someone went to a love hotel
>>
>>134573930
Fuck off, memefaggot. You think this is Facebook?
>>
>>134574419
Also, many high school girls go to love hotels to sleep with old men
>>
File: 8394207.png (128 KB, 602x558) Image search: [Google]
8394207.png
128 KB, 602x558
>>134574426

(You)
>>
>>134574453
Frogposting is a bannable offense, anon.
>>
>>134569636
>>134574435
Oh god now I know why we never see anime dads with their own children, they're too busy fucking other people's.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.