[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detective Conan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449283263168-2.png (426 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1449283263168-2.png
426 KB, 960x540
>tfw Mitsuhiko will win the Ai-bowl
>>
>>134565207
I honestly think it will happen. It's still being teased in the manga, and there really isn't anyone else for Haibara.
>>
File: ---.png (916 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
---.png
916 KB, 1280x720
kek well done anon you delivered
>>
>>134565207

haibara is too popular to end up with one of the detective boys.

She'll grow up again and woo Higo with her feminine wiles
>>
>Mitsuhiko us going to be raped
>just like I wanted
>>
Kid's got good taste.
>>
>>134566186
He's thinking of Ayumi in the actual scene.
>>
>>134566290

no he isn't.

Also, Mitsuhiko can't end with Haibara because then Ayumi would have to default to Genta after Conan grows up, and nobody wants that.
>>
>>134565297
I've thought of something crazier, and I'm sure everyone will think I'm an idiot, but it makes so much sense in my head.

I could see Haibara and Agasa being a couple. There have been a few instances where other characters have joked about how Haibara acts like she's his wife. To their credit, she kind of does. Her smug, sarcastic remarks coupled with Agasa's mild immaturity is the standard banter formula for sitcom couples. She's also kind of controlling, like most wives are to their husbands.

Other than that, they live together, so they've spent more than enough time to build a relationship. She's in her 20s, while Agasa is in his 50s, and while that's a pretty large age gap, they're both adults.

If Detective Conan ever ends, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Conan & Haibara become permanently restored to their original forms as Shinichi & Miyano, and then Haibara/Miyano then marries Agasa or something.
>>
>>134566396
Genta is pure-hearted, though.

Genta:
>doesn't think too hard about the opposite sex
>loves food more than anything
>has a healthy appetite for competition
>has strong morals from being raised by his badass father

Mitsuhiko:
>falls in love with any girl who is pretty and/or cool
>gets easily jealous
>often has an ulterior motive for doing things
>sometimes tries too hard to impress other people
>>
>>134566641

Agasa has his blonde childhood love m8, I really don't see Ai developing romantic feelings for the prof.
>>
how does anyone even watch this garbage
>>
>>134567189
It's pretty easy once you consider how shit most other TV shows are.
>>
>>134567189

What makes you say it's garbage, anon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.