[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 2312412453.jpg (580 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2312412453.jpg
580 KB, 1920x1200
Fucking Zekes! Can't do anything without funnels. That random Jaeger pilot would have owned Marida's ass if she hadn't started spamming funnels.

Zeon is shit. All the Zeon apologists should end themselves.
>>
File: 1384881176743.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1384881176743.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
Marida is CUTE!
>>
>>134545786
Look at that fed scum.
>>
File: cool story faggot.jpg (126 KB, 560x510) Image search: [Google]
cool story faggot.jpg
126 KB, 560x510
>>134545786
>oldtypes
>besting the strongest cyber newtype in the whole series
Why the fuck did the Unicorn not have funnels? Those things were badass on the Nu Gundam.
>>
goddam I'm tired of fucking funnels,fins,bits. Give me some hot-blooded Burning Finger
>>
>>134545786
>I'm so butthurt that my bitch-ass team can't into funnels

Feddie faggot, Hell is too good for the likes of you.
>>
File: yuusha glemy.png (232 KB, 428x374) Image search: [Google]
yuusha glemy.png
232 KB, 428x374
Say thanks to Glemy
>>
File: unicorn09.jpg (58 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
unicorn09.jpg
58 KB, 848x480
>>134545786
You're an idiot if you think funnels were the deciding factor in that battle. The Stark Jegan's problem was that it couldn't hit Marida with anything from a distance, and when it got close, Marida barely had to try in order to overpower and destroy it. If you removed the funnels from that encounter then the only major change would be that the Kshatriya needed to use its cannons or equip a weapon in order to wreck the pursuit force before slicing that loser in half.
>>
Feddies were dominated by oldtypes. That wanted to keep the newtypes and spacenoids oppressed. So they couldn't have started large numbers of newtypes and cyber newtypes in the military. Piloting new type suits with funnels. It might show that newtypes were better.
>>
ZEON DINDU NUTHIN'
>>
>>134545976
Unicorn a shit.

Someone post the number of dicks she took.
>>
>>134545786
I'm pretty sure the funnels only destroyed the bitch ass niggas who can't into dodging. Random Jegan pilot decided to charge in, a wise decision since funnels at close range is not a good idea. Still got beat in a saber fight.
>>
>>134551221
It's still no contest though, even without funnels. A highly customized top of the line mobile suit with Newtype reaction speeds and spatial awareness allowing Marida to maneuver four beam sabers at once without stabbing herself versus one dude in a grunt suit.
>>
>tfw you would tenderly love a Stark Jegan
Christ Bandai, get on that Jegan MG already. You shat out a ton of HG variants. You could easily do the same for MG variants.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.