[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of facial expression is that? And why are fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 032.png (473 KB, 966x1400) Image search: [Google]
032.png
473 KB, 966x1400
What kind of facial expression is that?

And why are fantasy manga so good? Ones with dragons, gods, demons
>>
This that manga about the weak betaboy kek that looks like a hero, so the hero's used goods finds him and forms a harem?
>>
>>134545416
here's reincarnation

He's reforming his harem
>>
>>134545416
He's the hero.
>>
File: 2 (3).jpg (178 KB, 728x1033) Image search: [Google]
2 (3).jpg
178 KB, 728x1033
>>134545452
>>134545486
>reincarnation
>implying that's not a fancy word for a kekold whose bitches are always thinking about some other dude

honestly I've never liked that "I get bitches because my ancestor already had them" thing. unless they regain all their memories they're just a pathetic substitute lover

The only time it was pulled off really well was in Rolan the forgotten king, because Rolan himself was actually well deserving of multiple women in his own right without even being the demon king's reincarnation.
>>
>>134545321
>And why are fantasy manga so good?
Don't confuse your soft spot for those kinds of manga and the tropes they contain, for them generally being good. They're mostly mediocre or worse.
>>
>>134545721
You have reading comprehension issues? He's THE hero.
>>
>>134547924
>>134545452
He's not a reincarnation, the LNs are very clear on that.
>>
Find me one where is MC isn't a faggot.
>>
>>134545321
>And why are fantasy manga so good? Ones with dragons, gods, demons
Something something loving fantasy is an indication of a lonely childhood
>>
>>134546881
Yeah, the tropes yours contain that you have a soft spot for are all great.
>>
>>134548034
Also one that doesn't try to be a video game and doesn't force the characters into pop culture cringefest.
>>
>>134547987
Wait so is he a normal dude or an amnesiac hero?
>>
Is this really a harem? Why is this not tag "Harem"?
>>
File: 001.jpg (142 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
142 KB, 844x1200
>>134548128
>>134548034
There's isekai Tensei Sudoku, the MC is neither a faggot nor is he in a videogame.
He's not even that overpowered, his "cheat" ability is based on the 2 souls that share his body: one is the soul of an old battle-ccrazed warrior, which means he's naturally good at fighting (and can be posessed for dat veteran skill), and the other is some otaku obsessed with historical trivia so he knows how to invent shit like bhagdad batteries to make himself money.
>>
File: cv.png (5 KB, 383x111) Image search: [Google]
cv.png
5 KB, 383x111
>>134548571
fwuh?
>>
>>134547987
And the hero is by no way his ancestor so no kek retard.
>>
>>134548621
I'm talking about Baka-Updates. There's no indication of harem in the novel version as well.
>>
File: img000020.jpg (529 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000020.jpg
529 KB, 844x1200
>>134548614
speaking of faggots
>became king
>married princess
>got priestess concubine/2nd wife
>hasn't so much as touched either of them

>was gifted a prostitute, specifically raised to cater to the king
>tells her he wants her to "blossom"
>refuses to have sex with her
>gives her a mansion and never talks to her again

>departs for battlefield right after inaugurated as king
>takes his dragon wife
>could literally die any day
>starry moonlit night the day before the decisive battle deciding the fate of the kingdom
>refuses to kiss her

seriously
>>
>>134548734
that just means he is a kek whose girlfriends are thinking about another man when they look at him
>>
>>134548934
Give me a name so I NEVER, EVER read it.

Also reminds me of World Customize Creator
>Has loli princess thirsting for his dick
>Goes for boring village girl instead

Fucking furious.
>>
>>134548934
Faggots, faggots everywhere.

IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GO JAPAN?!
>>
>>134548934
What a gentleman.
>>
>>134549113
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/ has 2 kinds of manga
>guy fucks everyone and their mom
>guy fucks no one

there is no inbetween
>>
>>134549044
>he doesn't play the long game
Literal retard. If that guy gave into his desires, he would be found dead right afterwards. But if he builds his reputation first and have backup plans incase it doesn't go through, then he would be safe.

There's also the possibility of courting other harem members. Remember to always plan ahead instead of giving into short term gains.
>>
>>134548986
Anyone with a brain can tell Ren is Elline. Do the author really have to spell everything out?
>The novel made clear that he's not Elline.
So denial from the MC is taken as truth?
>>
>>134549207
>Implying he's playing the long game
He's not getting or trying to get with the princess, anon.
>>
File: img000007.jpg (413 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000007.jpg
413 KB, 844x1200
>>134549207
You're talking about world creator right? Because the king of a country not fucking his legal wives and a girl who has been raised from birth to lose her virginity to him is seriously more evil than gentlemanly.

But yeah I'm fine with world creator's harem building speed, just that he should probably just fuck the illiterate dirt farming peasant that he courted first because there would be no negative consequences since she's powerless and poor on the outskirts of nowhere.
Peasants would let themselves be dicked for a bag of rice and 80% of the time they're forced marry and learn to love the rapist that impregnated them
>>
>>134549239
reincarnation keking is still keking
>>
>>134548734
The hero isn't his ancestor you are correct. The hero never had kids. He's related to the hero guy only because one of his ancestors was like the hero's cousin or something.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.