[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Log Horizon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Log-Horizon-Anime-Wallpaper.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Log-Horizon-Anime-Wallpaper.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
Will we ever get a season 3 of the greatest story ever told?
>>
>>134541992
Probably not seeing as how it took a major dive in the second season, both in story and ratings.
>>
>>134542298
But the sales were higher in the second season.
Also in LH case sales don't even mater
>>
>>134541992
I'm not 100% sure but I think they ran out of source material and started adaptating the web novel at the end of the second season. Regardless I would love a third season just don't get DEEN again.
>>
>>134541992
This reminds me. Has the author or whatever he was come back here after that one time?
>>
>>134541992
I really wish for a S3, S2 was little bad, at least compared to S1, but is still fun.
>>
No because the author forgot to pay taxes.
>>
Volume 10 or 11 is out as LN yet? Man, no summary no nothing on this. Pigeon guy still translating eventhough he still need to catch up 2 volumes including the current volume.
>>
>>134542432
He was the author, yeah, and yes, he came a few times.
>>134542560
That issue was solved iirc. He paid his taxes and now is free of charges.
>>
>>134542535
Still better than most things getting two season right now.

I'm looking at you Sword Art Online.
>>
no more scrub horizon please
PLEASE
>>
I hope not. The anime was trash and the fanbase too.
>>
Waiting for superior Horizon to get an S3 first.
>>
File: Best girl.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1350
>>134544304
Just believe. ;_;
>>
>>134542560
>>134542686
What exactly was his tax problems?
>>
>>134546780
He owed 30 million yens in taxes and was charged for tax evasion.
>>
>>134546780
Something about him not declaring a lot of money, and evading taxes unintentionally. He paid what he owed, and nothing else happened.
>>
>>134546867
You think this will be the next sub plot?
>>
>>134548738
>Shiroe goes to jail for not paying his taxes
>has to ask the Kunie clan to bail him out
>strengthens the relationship between adventurers and people of the land
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.