[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG this was extraordinarily awful. I think it hit a low I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kokoro-connect-01-5.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kokoro-connect-01-5.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
OMG this was extraordinarily awful. I think it hit a low I had never seen before with the scene where blonde looks up a girl from 2-3 years ago, pops up out of nowhere with, "I used to love you...but now I love somebody else. Just thought I should tell ya that!". LOL
I'm glad dic pics were sent.
>>
Probably one of the worst shows I've seen that actually had potential.

Reminder that the only reason anyone likes this show is because of the "I masturbate to you too" girl, who is literally Reddit tier.
>>
>dick pic were sent

I felt bad for Eri. She literally had nothing to do with their drama bs.
>>
>>134536443
Well, true. They should have been sent to somebody in charge.
>>
>>134536195
the staff was too occupied with bullying each other
>>
>>134536195
Shit taste.
>>
File: 1441306395523.jpg (114 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1441306395523.jpg
114 KB, 500x364
>>134537057
Never forget
>>
>>134537092
You liked it?
>>
>>134536195
>OMG
>LOL
Off to MAL with you.
>>
>>134536195

Yeah I agree, I was just pissed that they never found out what Heartseed was, I was much more interested in that than there silly body swapping.

Also there were a server lack of good doujins for a show about body-swapping.
>>
>>134537057
>people are still salty over a prank
>>
>>134536195
>OMG
>LOL
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.