[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the insane production values compared to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What's with the insane production values compared to the first season?
>>
Feel is semi-based.
>>
>>134533399
first season was successful enough to warrant a second one

it makes sense that there's less risk in investing more money into a series that's proven likely to sell
>>
sequels are usually budgeted depending on the success of their predecessors.
>>
>>134533450
Isn't it usually the other way around? Seems like I've seen a whole lot more S2s with jankier animation than the first season because they handed production over to a cheaper studio.
>>
You really believe yahari has good production values?
>>
>>134533545
>Compared to the first season

learn to reading comprehend
>>
>>134533399
Different studio also probably what >>134533450 said.
>>
>art style is different
>the budget must be higher!
>>
>>134533490
Is that why the animation for Log Horizon's S2 was shit.
>>
>>134533642
>the hands look fluid
>must be high budget
>>
>>134533723

I don't see any fluidity in OP's pic because it's just a fucking picture.
>>
>>134533711
>Deen
Nigga, you expected anything good or something?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.