[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 186
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 0186-003.jpg (625 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [Google]
0186-003.jpg
625 KB, 1127x1600
Yamada is gently retarded.
>>
They fuck?
>>
Is this series worth reading?
>>
>>134533495
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>134533391
No_

>>134533495
It's pretty good, some say it's dragging unnecessarily long, but it's fine. Chapter 90 is a good stopping point if you don't want to go all the way through.
>>
>>134533547
I have a long backlog, this looks interesting but idk man
>>
>>134533495

It's ok.

I'd really like to see the author make a series with a more compact storyline. They seem like they'd be well suited for it but so far all their works just keep going and going and going when they are not capable of maintaining a high level of interest.
>>
>>134533495
There's a point where it's clearly supposed to end, read until then and stop.
>>
I finally dropped it because of how long it dragged on around when that skinny nerd was able to mind control/read Shiraishi's thoughts I think it was? I dunno it's been months. She wouldn't leave her house because of it and it triggered me.

Much happened since then, worth picking back up? I really enjoyed the first hundred or so with the original cycle of witches.
>>
>>134533343
Unf, Urara is so good. This is the 2nd chapter in a row of Yamada that I've wanked to
>>
>Shiraishi was legit trying to fuck
>Yamada screws it up

Wow.
>>
>>134534116
At least he passed. Dat heaven or hell tho
>>
>>134534116
Honestly though, he was trying to be a good guy. She played it way too subtle.
>>
>>134534116
She was being way too subtle about it so Yamada thought she was legitimately there JUST for studying. Hard to blame him since he had exams to make up.
>>
>>134533495
Honestly the real story has already ended
The author is just milking the remaining fan base.
>>
Did he do it?
Did he dick her?
That madman.
>Hime tears
>>
>>134533343
How could you see that fuckin cunts undies and think anything other than she wanna good dicking?
seriously what did this nigga think women wear that shit day-to-day
>>
I read this until they discovered the 7th witch that could erase minds or some shit and Yamada had to fight the student council president's assistant.

Maybe I should reread it.
>>
>>134534116
I understand why. She still hasn't gotten her memories back, so she hardly even knows the guy.

Not that weird Yamada thought it was only for studying.
>>
>>134535089
W ow what a
SLUT
>>
>>134533832
You know, I don't actually believe this, because there's that moment in the past when the old president hears a sound and dismisses it, and that was clearly set-up for revisiting that scene, which only happened fairly recently.
>>
Yamada's apology at the end tho.
>>
>baddass strong male lead
>fucks like bambi
bruh
>>
I stopped keeping up with this ages ago, but I have to ask - aside from Asuka, there was another assistant to the president, and she seemed like she would be relevant to, and then she completely fucking disappeared. Does she ever come back or do anything? It was bothering me a lot for some reason.
>>
>>134533343
This shit is still going? Good god why it's literally twice as long as it needs to be.
>>
I read this until they reveal the best friend's sister. Crazy scissors throwing bitch.That shit is dangerous.
>>
>>134534650
This. The manga should have ended by now.
>>
>>134535252
Inose? Nope
>>
>>134535422
Fuck off faggot, Leona is the best character to come out of this series.
>>
>>134535422
She's the best girl though after Nene of course.
>>
I dropped it after everyone lost their memories a second time.
Is there still a plot?
>>
>>134536498
Not really.
Previous arc's final boss seems to have just up and vanished with no resolution.
>>
File: efefeffff.png (370 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
efefeffff.png
370 KB, 500x431
>>134536483
>Nene
>Ushio likes her
>has been her lackey since the beginning of the manga
>voluntarily stays under her charm spell
>she falls in love with Yamada
>Ushio thinks she also had feelings for him before her memory got wiped
>Ushio thinks that if everyone got their memories back she wouldn't like Yamada anymore and like him again, since Yamada and Himekawa were already practically a couple anyways
>Nene wonders if this is true
>goes into her room and finds a box from before the memory wipe with Yamada's picture

FUCKIN KEK BTFO USHIO GODDAMN ULTIMATE KEKOLDRY
>>
Just finished the chapter.

Good job being a tremendous homosexual, Yamada.
>>
File: fdffvv.png (196 KB, 402x404) Image search: [Google]
fdffvv.png
196 KB, 402x404
>>134536608
>yamada thinks this is non-sexual platonic sleepover underwear
yeah
>>
>>134535030
you'll very clearly notice when you reach the "stopping point", keep going until then at least
>>
>>134536689
hey, sometimes girls just want you to walk them home gently
>>
>>134536740
She was at his house. He shoulda walked her home so hard that his bedroom became her home.
>>
>>134536740
I'm confused did shiraishi wanted to fuck him? pls explain to me gently.
>>
>>134533343
No man, he is pure
He deserves the biggest titted girl
>>
File: yamada 95.jpg (260 KB, 597x901) Image search: [Google]
yamada 95.jpg
260 KB, 597x901
>>134533495
Yamada-Kun is actually one of the better mangas I've read in recent time. It does exactly what it sets out to do with concise, well-thought out execution that doesn't waste your time. The characters are likable, the story has a clear arc and everything comes together beautifully.

The only problem is that its a serialized manga that can't just end. Because of this the series kind of overstays its welcome and continues on after what is essentially the perfect ending. Its still a decent read but it has definitely whether ed over time.

TL;DR I would say its a 9/10, near flawless series up until what should be the ending, a 7/10 decent read that keeps me pretty entertained after that point.
>>
File: Kotori_full_body.png (209 KB, 317x575) Image search: [Google]
Kotori_full_body.png
209 KB, 317x575
>>134536800
Nao > Himekawa > Nancy > Nene > trash girlfriend that only won because they hooked up before the series decided to drag it's ass

Special shoutout to my nigga Kotori who it so far above them all she doesn't need a listing.
>>
>>134536889
It's just Yankee-kun with different girls/supernatural kekoldry
>>
File: 1439160411668.jpg (346 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1439160411668.jpg
346 KB, 1104x1104
>>134536907
I don't think that's an issue though. It doesn't try to be anything groundbreaking, it just keeps it the scope nice and simple but I think it succeeds largely because of this. Its nothing revolutionary, its just a basic concept with excellent execution. Its tightly paced, its well thought out, its fun to read. Its like the Mad Max: Fury Road of manga.
>>
File: there is a point.jpg (117 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
there is a point.jpg
117 KB, 1058x705
>>134533832
>>
>>134536889
>mangas
You must read a lot of garbage then.
>>
>>134537178
You are free to tell me all the things that make this series so bad then. Or you are free to tell me why other series are so much better.
>>
Does this get any good later? I dropped it at 110th chapter.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.