[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hit 'em again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 345345345.jpg (67 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
345345345.jpg
67 KB, 600x338
Hit 'em again!
>>
>>134532181

where flamethrowers really necessary
>>
>>134532181
Fun fact: In the Japanese version, these assault troops had no dialogue.
>>
>>134533632

Added to the shock value listening to the woman scream.
>>
>>134533697
fuck baka gaijin
>>
I imagine the woman being torched having been beautiful before. Then being disfigured by the flames until she is scalded like a badly cooked piece of meat. It's really disturbing.
>>
>There will never again be another anime that handles the endless madness and horrors of war seriously

Not until after WW3, that is.
>>
>>134532181
Anyone notice the dubs had screaming while the subs didn't

Found that an odd decision
>>
>>134532181
Cross Ange reference?
Gainax confirmed for bros
>>
>>134535079

A woman screams from being burned by the flamethrower.
>>
>>134535079
in the english commentary they talk about addding it + some other things

the commentators are all droll nerds
>>
>>134532181
Why did they do this?
>>
>>134533632
is there ever a situation where a flamethrower is not necessary?
>>
>>134535622

When you need to breath.
>>
>>134535049
>after WW3

You know there's no such thing.
>>
>>134535411
Jason Lee was really funny though. Amanda Winn Lee was a retard and the other guy was a tryhard "intellectual." That said I've probably watched the Death and EoE commentaries as much as the films themselves.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.