[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into your sister's room and see this. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1022 KB, 1168x763) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1022 KB, 1168x763
You walk into your sister's room and see this. What do you do?
>>
Do they have futa dicks or something?
>>
>>134530225
what is she going to do with that sock?
>>
>>134530225
Is she tied?
>>
>>134530225
Join in.

>>134530260
Nope.

>>134530299
See for yourself; SECRET FLOWERS [Purimomo (Goyac)]

Shame the author probably isn't going to do any more.
>>
>>134530333
hold on his latest doujin was out in C88, you saying he won't be doing it in C89? It just started getting good!
>>
>>134530333
Nigga's like you are the real mvp, thanks
>>
>>134530333

Is it meant to be censored everywhere, or just in the site I'm reading it?
>>
>>134530225
Ask why the fuck theirs a flying head that's in colour no less.
>>
>>134530400
how the fuck have you not read Secret Flowers?
>>
join the fun
>>
>>134531604

>Everyone in the world is a basement dweller who masturbates to censored drawings in black & white; not being like this is considered highly abnormal.
>>
>>134530400
>>134531786
please fuck off
>>
360 degree turn and walk away
>>
>>134530225
I have walked in on my sister getting sexual with another girl
I closed the door, walked away, and never spoke of it again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.