[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that this get really bad afterwards? I'm on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bleachj.jpg (475 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
bleachj.jpg
475 KB, 2880x1800
Is it true that this get really bad afterwards? I'm on the beginning and liking it so far
>>
>>134523280
It goes to shit after the Soul Society arc
>>
I am also just beginning and quite expecting it to go to shit.
>>
File: 586735234.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
586735234.png
26 KB, 400x400
It really all depends on your tastes. Enjoy it all until you catch up and then decide if what happened after certain arc was unnecessary/lame.
>>
It's better to stop right now before the dissapointment
>>
>>134523280
Read it until Soul Society, or if you're really feeling risky, Hueco Mundo. Then stop. Forever.
>>
Read until Soul society
>>
>>134523280
it gets weird, not quite shit, then dips into shit, then back up for a bit, then into weird then into shit then weird shit then just shit. and that last shit phase has been the past 3 years
>>
File: Bleach-Wallpaper-Ichigo.jpg (199 KB, 2160x1533) Image search: [Google]
Bleach-Wallpaper-Ichigo.jpg
199 KB, 2160x1533
OP.

who cares. first 50 episodes / 200 chapters are 10/10

enjoy the ride
>>
>>134523280
It's allright throughout if you read it in one go. It gets progressively more fucked up if you have time to think about it and you get it in a terrible pacing weekly. So often it happens that an entire argument of a week gets nullifies by the next chapter, but the general mood remains negative anyway.

This final arc's final final battle really does suck, though, because it just feels like a checklist of sword powers.
>>
>>134523280
Take your time with each arc.

Speed readers tend to miss the details.
>>
>>134527140
>final final battle

Not even close, anon.
>>
It starts off top tier, then drops off a fucking cliff. Story becomes aimless and nonsensivle and it never develops its core characters.

It had potential to be the next YuYu but it couldn't keep focus.
>>
It's great until Hueco Mundo. Then it goes to shit. Recovers after Aizen's defeat but quickly goes back to being shit. Now it's at its shittiest point.
>>
Define beginning
>>
Series is good until Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow in Hueco Mundo. Then it's just a mess.

If you're watching the anime, be aware that the arc after Soul Society is the Bount arc which is filler. Watch it if you want I liked it but it's essentially a slight rehash of the Soul Society arc (though if you skip it you should know that the plush dolls that aren't Kon are from this arc, as is the white haired dude who appears in Ichigo's mind when he's training to go to Hueco Mundo)
>>
Read the manga, don't other with the anime. Hueco Mundo and Lost Agent arcs are complete messes
>>
>>134529509
The Zanpakutou Rebellion arc is pretty great for filler, and the designs are basically canon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.