[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuu took the trumpet, shit is going down.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Shit is ging down.jpg (185 KB, 869x1270) Image search: [Google]
Shit is ging down.jpg
185 KB, 869x1270
Yuu took the trumpet, shit is going down.
>>
After reading this manga for a couple years I found out that his demon was male a week ago.

dropped
why does this series make everyone come off as closet homosexuals without it becoming shounen ai.
every single girl is a fuckin beard.
>>
So a trumpet is lying on the ground just because why not, just to make it easy to go berserk?
>>
>>134515722
In my case, I don't give a damn about that. The story is okay and whenever I see homo shit going on I just skip it and go on to the next page.
>>
>>134515940
> I see homo shit going on I just skip it and go on to the next page.

You appear to be insecure about your sexuality /a/non.
What are you afraid off?
>>
>>134516035
You're telling me whoever reads this manga is gay? Well, whatever not worth discussing. I'll tell my girlfriend some asshole told me I'm gay,
>>
>>134516146
I am not saying whoever reads this manga is gay.
I am saying that you are a closet homosexual and afraid of the truth, yeah you better tell your gf that.
>>
>>134516243
Now I want to know what his girlfriend has to say about it.
>>
>>134516243
>closet homosexual
>afraid of the truth
Afraid of the truth? What truth? The truth of how many times my dick has been inside of a girl?
>>
>>134516243
Gender relationship dynamics are fundamentally constrained in shounen/shoujo ai when compared to hetero stuff where you can draw upon the full spectrum of sex based interactions between by both genders.

Plots are constrained to turning str8s gay with a dominant love interest, or falling in bicuriosity fueled flirting melodrama.
>>
>>134516516
Just go tell her already. I amcurious about her answer
>>
>>134516035
That's called disinterest. The fujo pandering bits are rather scant. Also jesus fuck the artist hates drawing bgs more than Kubo.
>>
>>134516609
She says I shoud not even mind it becuase it's a waste of time, she's right. She's at work and I'm about to go too.
>>
>>134516516
>anon bragging about non-existent girlfriend
Man, I don't even read this manga, but this thread is great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.