[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they lesbians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1440247259692.jpg (179 KB, 561x695) Image search: [Google]
1440247259692.jpg
179 KB, 561x695
Are they lesbians?
>>
White clearly wants to clean black's clam.
>>
>>134511545
What clams?
>>
>>134511655
Clam being lesbian slang for vagina, and cleaning being code for eating her out until she spews liquid out of her love holes.
>>
>>134511801
Why would she spit stuff out when she was being eaten out? Didn't the other girl already eat it?
>>
>>134511855
Keep in mind, we're still studying this, but I am physics professor at a top university.
We think a woman's vagina may contain a miniature worm hole, it would explain why you can fit so much inside of them as well as why they would spew things out while being eaten out.
>>
>>134511941
Don't you usually spit stuff out when you don't like your meal? But why would she even spit it out when the other girl is the one eating?
>>
I have the strangest boner
>>
>>134511503
Nah they are just girls that didn't win.
>>
>>134512140
Girls that end up in heat and all alone are eventually going to eat each other out and spit some stuff out that can be eaten again. Did I get that right?
>>
>>134511503
No, Leone just likes to tease her and yurifags see ships where there aren't any
>>
>>134511503
I want a threesome with them.
>>
File: 020.png (222 KB, 901x1300) Image search: [Google]
020.png
222 KB, 901x1300
>>134512455
I'm sorry, but if this isn't shipteasing, I don't know what is.

They want the yuri crowd, even if nothing ever comes of this.
>>
'sup with all these AGK threads?
>>
>>134513275
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>134513275
Wonderful!
>>
>>134513275
I mean this is basically spelling that shit out, it's not even subtle.

>Leone: Hey, if I were a guy I'd fuck you till you forgot about your worries!
>Akame: I prefer your vag to your hypothetical dick.
>>
Tatsumi was too beta to come at Leone and Akame is too pure for sexual advances from males. Thus we get this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.