[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN KING CRIMSON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ijw.png (88 KB, 510x438) Image search: [Google]
ijw.png
88 KB, 510x438
>>134496286
That still doesn't make sense. If the pipe tore a hole through my chest during the erased time, then the consequences of the actions include the molecules in my chest being displaced by the pipe. They should not be in the same place after the time skip, unless King Crimson uses a subjective definition of "consequences" that doesn't apply to organic matter.
Hey, I need to sleep sometimes!
>>
>>134509377
Objects can't collide with each other during erased time.
>why doesn't shit phase through the ground
Because the ground is magic? Don't think too much about it it's not really a well defined ability
>>
>trying to apply logic to a series that began with vampires being punched to death with fists made of sunlight
>>
>>134509457
>>134509779
>/a/: It makes perfect sense, here's a simple explanation that covers every documented use of the power.
>me: Your explanation contradicts itself.
>/a/: It's not supposed to make sense, just watch the show and have fun!
You can't have it both ways.
>>
File: 65f.jpg (123 KB, 680x967) Image search: [Google]
65f.jpg
123 KB, 680x967
>>134509377
Just let it go anon. Part 5 is shit anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33kAMeHVzBA

Here you go.
>>
KC is basically just a lame "do anything" villain who is defeated by a deus ex machina.

His abilities are completely random depending on what seemed cool to Araki at the time, leading to plenty of moments where you think "wait, why didn't he just use that facet of his ability to obliterate X 2 chapters ago?".

He's the worst written stand in the show, and attempting to make sense of it isn't worth bothering with. Every explanation for his abilities is outright contradictory to 1 or more scenes in the manga.
>>
Part 5 a shit

Part 4 a best
>>
>>134509377
Nigga, just imagine it as video editing. Delete the frames in between, and you'll have the same effect. Except the things that happened during the deleted frames simply never happened.
>>
>>134512299
>Except the things that happened during the deleted frames simply never happened.
So the pipe moving from point A to point B still happens, but pieces of my flesh and bone displaced by the pipe stay there?

The only consistent explanation is that KC can choose which objects within range will skip to their future position, and which will remain at the same relative position they were at the start of the time skip, and they must be whole objects. This way, people who stayed behind the skip don't form memories, but if someone were to follow the skip, then the molecules of their neural pathways would be rearranged as if the person had been conscious in that missing time.
>>
File: 1350273197766.jpg (156 KB, 392x376) Image search: [Google]
1350273197766.jpg
156 KB, 392x376
>>134512077
Second best, you mean.

Part 7 a best.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.