[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come home >see this What do? Also marathoned S1, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>come home
>see this
What do?

Also marathoned S1, what a shit show. Worth it for Yuki's ass though.
>>
>>134498745
Stella looks very cute in that picture.
>>
Give them some water.
>>
They should clean that yogurt off there face.
>>
>>134498745
Have a wild anal sex with Yuki.
Disregard Mio
>>
>>134498745
I dropped this show when the redhead started rubbing herself on the MC and then slapped him while calling him a pervert in the first episode.
>>
>>134498831
slut and worst girl
>>
>>134498987
That was actually one of the more plausible moments, but each to their own.
>>
Still waiting for the uncensored version. Anybody got a date?
>>
>>134499182
They haven't even finished airing the season, 3 more eps to go, so likely another few months at least while they slowly leak them with the BD's. January 26th is the date I've found for the OVA though, and if it's half as good as the last one I'll be satisfied for months.
TLR: Darkness uncensored 5/6 came out a couple of days ago though if you want fap material.
>>
>>134499294
>3 more eps to go, so likely another few months at least while they slowly leak them with the BD's.

Oh god damn, watched S1 censored and I don't think it's worth it. Gotta be patient then I guess.
>>
>>134499351
S1 uncensored is out, if you feel like rewatching it, I have things tagged in my backlog as out and worth watching with the censor, and out but waiting for uncensored. This is in the latter group.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.