[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the best villain in how long? why isnt anyone talk about this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nyufntvabb1qzk4cro1_500.png (161 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyufntvabb1qzk4cro1_500.png
161 KB, 500x281
the best villain in how long? why isnt anyone talk about this show
>>
What show?
>>
>>134496526
We had a thread about how great he was two days ago. Lurk more, you tumblrina.
>>
>>134496569
Not that anon, but sorry if I'm not a basement dweller on /a/ all day long.
>>
File: 1449366894447.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1449366894447.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>
File: 1449360819400.jpg (82 KB, 1259x715) Image search: [Google]
1449360819400.jpg
82 KB, 1259x715
>>
>>134496545
Ushio to Tora
>>
Agreed. Hakumen no Mono isone of the most fucked up scary creatures in recent anime. Hayashibara does great work on its voice, and the thing itself is terrifying. Ushio to Tora is one of the best battle shows in the last 5-10 years, yet most ignore it. I don't know why, maybe because you have to pay attention to the story more then for most shounen battle shows. Still, ifnoring a show that inspired Hellsing, of all things, should be against the law.
>>
>>134496978
If you don't browse /a/ all day long, then don't come and wonder why no one's talking about a show after you miss a thread that's up for an entire day.
>>
Usually I don't really like shonen but Ushio to Tora, along with World Trigger are actually great. The two series I'm looking forward to a new episode/chapter the most.
>>
>>134497177
This is a good summary.
I haven't been lurking the Ushio to Tora threads but this show is surprisingly fresh, reminds me a lot of old shonen shows, not only in animation style but also the general energy of the show. And since it reminds me so much of old shonen shows, I wasn't expecting a "harem" element, so the surprise harem episode was very awkward funny and unexpected.

It's "just" a shonen but a very well made one at that. I'm just hoping that Hakumen no Mono is more than just a one-note evil character, even if he's already one of the most creepy fuckers of the past decade.
>>
>>134497008
unhf
>>
I'm kind of disappointed that they skipped the battle between Ushio and Hakumen's avatar. Well they did fought each other but the battle was way too short/they skipped a lot of scenes. Mayuko and Tora shipping next episode so I guess that's fine.
>>
>>134497030
Who wouldn't want to kiss these charming lips ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.