[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you can't save anyone by killing the many, how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
If you can't save anyone by killing the many, how would you save the world, /a/nons?
Is that possible?
>>
If you kill yourself then no one else dies
>>
>>134494936
I kill two other planets to save this one.
>>
>>134494936

>take gravure photos of Irisviel
>upload them on the internet
>no one remembers about wars anymore
>>
>>134494936
Just let the world rot to death.
>>
Save everyone through determination
>>
>>134494936
let them kill each other, then destroy both when they are weak.
>>
File: lloyd_irving.png (145 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
lloyd_irving.png
145 KB, 373x373
>>134494936
Just because I failed to save someone and the outlook is grim, it doesn't mean I should stop trying my best to help others.
>>
>>134496292
I was disappointed that Iri and the maids didn't went with to the beach party.

It would have been more fun Shero with truth serum laying his view on them.
>>
>>134494936
Why would you even want to save the world, anon-kun?
>>
>>134496789
You don't want to be a hero?
>>
Kill everyone.
The world is now at peace.
>>
>>134494936
It feels weird seeing Irisviel so happy after all that horrific shit happening to her in Fate/Zero
>>
>>134496836
Heroes are butchers who kill for glory. They don't save anything or anyone
>>
>>134494936
Fuck the world, I would stay with Iri and Illya.
>>
>>134496662
You can"t save everyone.
>>
>>134496913
Yeah, that's what Angra Maniu was saying.
>>
>>134497900
You can if you stay determined
>>
>>134494936
Mindwipe them, don't have to kill them but I can make them a vegetable or rewrite their mind.
>>
>>134496773
Japan can't handle women in their anime, little girls and teenage girls yes but not mature women.
>>
>>134498008
Then you also have to save the bad guys.
>>
>>134494936
Make everyone immortal that would work right?
>>
>>134494936
>how would you save the world, /a/nons?

Find out the chemical combination within humans that makes people happy.
Turn that effect into a magecraft. Get the Holy Grail to give me the Third.
Use the third to eventually cover the entire world in this spell.

The world stagnates and dies off slowly but everyone is happy, my soul is immortal and I have achieved world peace.
>>
>>134498142
>Find out the chemical combination within humans that makes people happy.
We already found it, it's called Tryptophan
>>
>>134498173
Then get that, make it spell, make sure you can't develop a resistance to it over time and then cast that bitch.
>>
>>134494936
Saving the world is overrated.
If you have power, use them to save the people you care about. Let others worry about saving their beloveds.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.