[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Cowboy Bebop Episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1437477515963.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437477515963.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
Rank your favs.
>>
All of them
>>
Cowboy Funk is the best and everything else is at an equal second.
>>
>>134493975
Tied between Mushroom Samba and the one where Jet and Spike go spelunking in the department store to find a vcr player.
>>
>>134493975

Prob stray dog, because no drama, slice of life, and it's pure fun, and Ein is best.
>>
the one where ed leaves
>>
>>134494043
lol the video of 90210. That show was popular in Japan, but people mistook it for a western reference...which technically it was, but Japanese people, not westerners.
>>
The one where they meet Ed
>>
Toys in the Attic
Hard Luck Woman
>>
>>134493975
the one where he died.
cowboy bebop is shit.
>>
Mushroom Samba > *
>>
The episode space shuttle flies is my favorite.
>>
When they meet Ein. I had a good hard laugh when I first saw the episode.
>>
For episode of the week, it's a toss-up between Gateway Shuffle, Heavy Metal Queen, and Toys in the Attic. Best episode overall though is Ballad of Fallen Angels. The dialogue, music, animation, and composition are all top-notch, and on top of that, it introduces and reveals Vicious in arguably the most badass scenes in the series.
>>
Mushroom Samba is the only good episode in Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>134494221
See you cowgirl, someday, somewhere!
>>
Either Ballad of False Angels or the Jupiter Jazz two-parter. Two-parters count right?
>>
The one where they narrowly fail to bring in a bounty or otherwise lose out on the reward.
>>
Ballad of Fallen Angels.

That episode perfectly sets the tone for the series, imo.
>>
>>134501011
>>134500702
>>134499293

Ballad of Fallen Angels is the best episode of the series
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.