[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /a/ opinion about Tamayura?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Tamayura.full.622131.jpg (2 MB, 2840x4210) Image search: [Google]
Tamayura.full.622131.jpg
2 MB, 2840x4210
What's /a/ opinion about Tamayura?
>>
>>134490407
it's excellent. poignant, relaxing, beautiful & touching. as expected of the director of aria and kaleido star. like aria though, don't marathon it.
>>
File: Potte.webm (1 MB, 400x488) Image search: [Google]
Potte.webm
1 MB, 400x488
GOAT tier iyashikei
Unfortunately its one of those shows that doesn't generate very much discussion, despite being really good.
>>
>>134490407
Needs more yuri.
>>
>>134490407
It makes me want to commit crimes.
>>
Eh it's just ok. Most episodes are just not interesting enough, but at a least there's so,e good things like the music and the voice acting.
Doesn't hold a candle to Aria/YKK, but most then again nothing else does.
>>
Possibly the only CGDCT that has brought me tears, it's not even that intense and the characters are most of the time bland as fuck; but fuck, that screenplay and direction is just the greatest.
Sasuga Sato Junichi.
>>
>>134491095
development is slow, but watching fuu-chan grow is really tremendous. makes you think about the value of life and what connects people even after death
>>
File: 1420811891949.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420811891949.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>134491095
I don't think I've ever cried harder at an anime than at Maon's performance when she was indirectly thanking her parents for taking care of her and raising her.
>>
>>134490994
Came here to post this
>>
If I had to choose between Aria or Tamayura as my favorite Iyashikei-type SoL of all time, this show wins by a slight margin. Simply because the rural setting and atmosphere are pretty much down-to-earth, characters are cute, transparent and relatable as they grow, and its reoccurring theme about "moving on after experiencing some adversities in life" touches everyone's heartstrings. The way Fuu learned how to deal with her father's loss, little by little, through his memento and her friends was awe-inspiring and emotional, and seeing people around her changing towards their future makes me feel happy for them. I've been wanting to discuss the movies, but there's no one I can talk to about it. Man, even I can't believe Hoboro is getting married to Dougou-sensei, and I'm looking forward to what will Maon choose for her career.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.