[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terra Formars 156. What did you think of the most current translated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 18.png (415 KB, 865x1250) Image search: [Google]
18.png
415 KB, 865x1250
Terra Formars 156. What did you think of the most current translated chapter?
>>
File: sudoku.jpg (87 KB, 399x551) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.jpg
87 KB, 399x551
166 Spoilers: Liu just gave his life to save Komachi.
>>
giev spoilers pls, I wanna know what's in store.
>>
>>134490775
What's happening? What's his tentacles holding? Komachi's body? Did he overdose himself?
>>
We still don't know what his base is.. do we?
>>
>>134491169
No, wait, seems like Liu ripped his heart out for Komachi to use.

I don't know how he expects Asimov to implant it in him, but whatever.
>>
>>134491103

On Mars:

>Joseph and Hornet fight to the death
>Hornet heavily overdoses while having flashbacks
>Hornet tears Joseph into shreds
>Hornet gets his heart pierced and falls over
>Jet and Berk are still alive and regrouped with Hong and Xi
>They're looking to regroup with the Squad Leaders
>Liu and Sylvester make a pseudo-last stand
>Liu feels guilty about Ming-Ming, Komachi, and Akari
>Decides to give his life to try and save Komachi
>Ripped his own heart out in hopes to do a transplant for Komachi

On Frontier Spirit:

>Forced to leave Mars
>Ivan stored a fuck ton of the Mars virus in his body for research
>Akari's glasses friend threatens to kill Ivan

>>134491169
He ripped his own heart out and is going to try and transplant it into Komachi in hopes to save him.
>>
>>134491387
Why the fuck did they even fight eachother? What was his fucking base?

Goddamnit he was my favorite character
>>
>>134491387
Joseph isn't really gone, is he?
>>
>>134489614
Reminder that electric eel did nothing wrong.
>>
File: GIANT MOTHER FUCKING HORNET.jpg (669 KB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
GIANT MOTHER FUCKING HORNET.jpg
669 KB, 1000x715
>>134491819
Joseph realized how fucked up he actually was, when Kai inserted his fungus into him, and wanted the Captain's to finish him off. He was always a bit crazy since the beginning, but ended up being fucking insane. And we're not sure of his base yet, but he has a massive healing factor and somehow absorbed/borrowed Eva/Adolf's powers.
We may find out his organism/explanation for his powers soon.
>>134491896
You tell me.
>>
>>134492070
He may not have absorbed their powers, though. It might have already been a part of his base or he could somehow replicate their processes somehow through a combination of his base's abilities and his own overwhelming skill.
>>
>>134491387
So if the rescue ship has left Mars, and they're setting it up so Asimov and Komachi are going to end up surviving, what is the asspull that will let them get back to earth?
>>
>>134492763
They said they're sending 3 rescue(?) ships like 60-ish chapters ago. Kai's ship arrived first, Frontier Spirit second, and the third one just entered Mars' orbit. They'll likely save Komachi, the remaining Chinese members, and maybe Sylvester. Everyone seemed to have forgotten about the third ship.
>>
>>134492852
Oh, well I certainly had. Guess I need to go find that chapter and reread it now.
>>
Wait so everyone is finally cool with the chinese now..? What pointless deaths
>>
Is Michelle alive? That's pretty much the only thing reason I give a shit about Terra Formars anymore.
>>
>>134493048
Everyone is cool with Liu and Hong. Everyone else for except maybe Xi is on thin ice.
>>134493072
Yes she is on the rescue ship with the rest of the survivors
>>
>>134493194
>except maybe Xi
She better be, cutest chinese
>>
File: 1447991348226.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447991348226.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
humanity fuck yeah!!

also its nice to show how the best of us can fall so much just because LOVE.
>>
>>134489614
I don't mind joseph dying fue to being fucking crazy cause no love but I just wanna know what his base is/was
>>
>>134493194
>Everyone is cool with Liu and Hong. Everyone else for except maybe Xi is on thin ice.
Wait, who is this everyone? Us, the readers? I thought Jet and wolfguy were alright. Jet pretty much acknowledged that he was in the wrong and was regretful of his actions while wolfguy was simply a soldier who was pretty reasonable.

Anyway, I wonder whatever happened to the Bao back in the Annex.
>>
File: 1448356189882.png (338 KB, 1193x1033) Image search: [Google]
1448356189882.png
338 KB, 1193x1033
>>134491273
well if was the case then it conformed komachi gon survive and get back to earth, better yet with liu powers on top his giant hornet powers.

also it implied that germany has an idea about joseph powers or "ability to take other powers" thats why adolf has bomb for self destruct so his power cant be taken away. They do not know johj has ability to perform bugs surgery before they landed down.
>>
>>134494768
No, I'm pretty sure they had the idea that the bugs were going to copy the bugs surgery. It was a suspicion, but they were expecting that it was possible.
>>
>>134492070
>>134492141
his base is stem cell
>>
>>134494768
Fuck off boatfag
>>
>>134490775
Damn it. Why'd Chinese Gordon Freeman have to get so damn based?
>>
File: 2cute.gif (2 MB, 650x562) Image search: [Google]
2cute.gif
2 MB, 650x562
>>134494678
I mean the other Squad's standing with the Chinese members. They're all traitors, yes, but they're not viewed as complete scum. Hong is literally a 14 year old pacifist made into a biological weapon of mass destruction. Liu, while aware of his sinful actions, fought with the crew once he realized his government was simply using him without a care; he also shows he cares for the others and even gives his life in attempt to save Komachi. Xi also fought alongside the rest of the crew and her main objective is to protect Hong. Yes, Berk and Jet are alive, but they were enemies the entire time and never tried to help the other squads.
And Novelist Bao, on the Annex got killed by the cone snail Johj and Hong's bacteria. You can see his lifeless body in a small panel.
>>
>>134490775
>Liu rips his own fucking heart out to save his friend.
That's metal as fuck.
>>
>>134489614
So Joe is basically fighting because of Ai yo, and ended up dying because of Ai yo?

Man. Dude sure had it hard, but I still can't understand why would he go that far. Even if he was longing for a nice death.
I really liked his character, and expected him to survive.

Also, that guy from Akari's orphanage; What0s his deal? Why would he want to kill Ivan?
>>
File: Ivan AE Virus.jpg (97 KB, 398x569) Image search: [Google]
Ivan AE Virus.jpg
97 KB, 398x569
>>134496228
Ivan harvested a living fuckton of the AE virus in his chest (probably due to the plant M.O. Operation), so he could bring it back for research.
Not exactly sure why Akari's friend would want to kill him for it, though.
>>
>>134490775
Is Sylvester okay? Hell is there anyone there to pick them up?
>>
>>134496363
Yes, Sylvester is still around. He's fighting cockroaches and he's about to do the heart transplant. And yes, there's a third ship that will likely pick up the Chinese crew, and the surviving officers.
>>
>>134496330
I can only think on the theory that, given that they were from a private company or something, they do not wish to give the full credit to the Russians; so they'd prefer him dead.

But, how come Ivan's still alive? The effects from the virus aren't clear yet, but with such quantity I don't think a normal human being could survive much. Is it thanks to his base?
>>
>>134496824
I think the virus is still technically dormant, just stored within his body. Komachi brought the virus back with him when he returned to Earth, but was completely unaffected by it. It's not a normal virus, and no one knows how it works or what sets it off. And I wouldn't be surprised if Ivan's base had something to do with storing a mass amount of it, while being completely unaffected.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.